Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Defenders Of Oasis

Reply to topic
Zinger
Defenders Of Oasis
Post Posted: Sun Jul 18, 1999 7:20 pm
Hey all,

Just wanted to know if anyone else liked the RPG Defenders Of Oasis. I used to have it on the Game Gear and I ended up selling it when I upgraded my PC by mistake (someone put it in the box that I was selling to a mate >:( )
So, I wanted to know if anyone else thought the game rocked and also did they make an SMS version? (i think they did but i can't find out anywhere).

If i can find a copy of it in my local game store (they have almost 3000 SMS games!!!! all 2nd hand!) then i'll send it to you guys straight away.

Keep 'em coming guys,

Zinger

The Sky Baby
Sorry no SMS version..plus some games for people to look out for
Post Posted: Sun Jul 18, 1999 7:42 pm
> Hey all,
> Just wanted to know if anyone else liked the RPG Defenders Of Oasis. I used to have it on the Game Gear and I ended up selling it when I upgraded my PC by mistake (someone put it in the box that I was selling to a mate >:( )
> So, I wanted to know if anyone else thought the game rocked and also did they make an SMS version? (i think they did but i can't find out anywhere).

I dont have it on SMSList but if any one else knows any differnet...

> If i can find a copy of it in my local game store (they have almost 3000 SMS games!!!! all 2nd hand!) then i'll send it to you guys straight away.

If they have 3000+ games then look at SMS List (www.deathofrats.free-online.co.uk/skybaby/index.html) and see if there are any that are not listed as haveing a rom floating around - There is still about 100+ games that have not been dumped yet... and some of these are very hard to find!

I'd like to see these dumped but finding the carts is going to be the hard thing so if you can find them and can donate them then it will make many people happy (same goes to anybody else out there..)

Aladdin
Cosmic Spacehead
Fantastic Dizzy
Great Baseball (lots of people listed this in the top 5)
Joe Montatna Football
Micky's Ultimate Challenge
Ren & Stimpy
Road Rash
Sonic Blast
Streets Of Rage 1+2
Strider 2
plus loads more undumped/donated

plus I'm sure other people have their lists

Zinger
Re: Sorry no SMS version..plus some games for people to look out for
Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 1999 2:25 pm
I think that the shop has Fantastic Dizzy, Aladin, and a few other rare games. I'll check over the weekend and I'll see if i can get them to you ASAP :)

The Sky Baby
I'd love to see Fantastic Dizzy dumped soon - so if you can afford it then send it to Zoop
Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 1999 5:04 pm
> I think that the shop has Fantastic Dizzy, Aladin, and a few other rare games. I'll check over the weekend and I'll see if i can get them to you ASAP :)

SMS/GG Fant Dizzy are the only games I am missing from this series!!!

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!