SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Laser ghoust and the light gun

Reply to topic
Limbs a Flyin'
Laser ghoust and the light gun
Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 1999 7:21 am
does meka allow the use of a light gun AND control pad at the same time? if not, that could be the problem. i suspect for this game to be light gun compatible, you also need a control pad inserted.

i think that the gun goes into control port 1, and the pad goes into port 2.
phaser button for shoot, any of the pad's button for special action. this looks like what the screen with the gun on it represents.
im going to hunt through my old sega mags, as im sure they reviewed this game in it (and also showed the controls for each game - 'sega power' from the UK , if anyone remembers it)

Zoop, if you ever get the game 'Space Gun' i think that uses the same control setup

Limbs a Flyin'
extra
Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 1999 7:29 am
its got something to do with control pad 2, becase if you start the game via player 2's buttons (instead of player one's) the 'sight' for aiming via joypad is not displayed

Sadact
Post Posted: Wed Jul 07, 1999 8:42 am
> i think that the gun goes into control port 1, and the pad goes into port 2.
> phaser button for shoot, any of the pad's button for special action. this looks like what the screen with the gun on it represents.
> im going to hunt through my old sega mags, as im sure they reviewed this game in it (and also showed the controls for each game - 'sega power' from the UK , if anyone remembers it)

I have a copy of Mean Machines (UK console mag) that reviewed it, and you are definitely correct, it uses the Phaser in port 1 and a control pad in port 2.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!