Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Hey! No one dumped Sonic Blast of Master System Yet?

Reply to topic
B-Man
Hey! No one dumped Sonic Blast of Master System Yet?
Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 1999 12:04 am

Hey! No one dumped Sonic Blast of Master System Yet?

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 1999 10:29 am
> Hey! No one dumped Sonic Blast of Master System Yet?

No, as we don't have the cartridge.
polarboy
Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 1999 12:16 pm
Is sonic blast anygood and is it anything like the 3d sonic game on the mega drive?

Description
Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 1999 3:42 pm
> Is sonic blast anygood and is it anything like the 3d sonic game on the mega drive?

Nah, it is similar to the other Sonic of the series, but the gfx are in pre-calculated 3D, just like Donkey Kong country on Super Ni****do. Technically, the game is very good, but you must like this kind of graphics!
Re: Description
Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 1999 7:44 pm
> > Is sonic blast anygood and is it anything like the 3d sonic game on the mega drive?

> Nah, it is similar to the other Sonic of the series, but the gfx are in pre-calculated 3D, just like Donkey Kong country on Super Ni****do. Technically, the game is very good, but you must like this kind of graphics!

One interesting thing I note on this game, its the only one I know you can pause using the joypad!
Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 1999 9:46 pm
> > > Is sonic blast anygood and is it anything like the 3d sonic game on the mega drive?

> > Nah, it is similar to the other Sonic of the series, but the gfx are in pre-calculated 3D, just like Donkey Kong country on Super Ni****do. Technically, the game is very good, but you must like this kind of graphics!

> One interesting thing I note on this game, its the only one I know you can pause using the joypad!

Interesting. For several reasons I am pretty sure there are some additionnal things related to inputs were added on the SMS 3.
How many buttons does have the SMS 3, and it's joypads ?
The Chaos Emerald
Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 1999 5:23 am
> > > Is sonic blast anygood and is it anything like the 3d sonic game on the mega drive?

> > Nah, it is similar to the other Sonic of the series, but the gfx are in pre-calculated 3D, just like Donkey Kong country on Super Ni****do. Technically, the game is very good, but you must like this kind of graphics!

> One interesting thing I note on this game, its the only one I know you can pause using the joypad!

I thought the only Sonic games on the Master System were Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic Chaos and Sonic Spinball. Those are the only ones mentioned in Sonic Jam...

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!