SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Definitive SMS/GG site?

Reply to topic
Rinderpest Epizootic
Definitive SMS/GG site?
Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 1999 1:53 am
Does anyone know if there's a site that carries every dumped SMS and GG game and that updates as new ones are dumped? Ever since Sega Emulation World stopped hosting roms, there really haven't been any BIG sites. If there isn't one, maybe someone will have the urge to start one up- I did a couple of months ago, but then got worried about legality. Anyway, I'm sure among us we could provide a site with all the roms out there and those of us that are missing a few could pick up the ones we're lacking.

Brian
Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 1999 5:15 am
Masterland has quite a few roms, and seems to keep up to date.
The site is in portuguese though.
It has sg-1000& sc-3000 too, which is rare.
http://www.animalweb.net/masterland/english/index2.htm

> Does anyone know if there's a site that carries every dumped SMS and GG game and that updates as new ones are dumped? Ever since Sega Emulation World stopped hosting roms, there really haven't been any BIG sites. If there isn't one, maybe someone will have the urge to start one up- I did a couple of months ago, but then got worried about legality. Anyway, I'm sure among us we could provide a site with all the roms out there and those of us that are missing a few could pick up the ones we're lacking.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!