SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Phantasy Star Adventure

Reply to topic
Brian
Phantasy Star Adventure
Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 1999 12:40 am
I was sorting through my roms today, and noticed that I had Phantasy Star Adventure...but it doesn't work all the way.
I was wondering if anyone knows if this rom works correctly? Or if I just have a bad dump or something?

I didn't see the game as having been dumped on one guys list, and I never even knew I had the game until today...so I want to play it now :)

P-Strife
It's a gamegear rom - I had one - switch it's extension from .SMS to .GG *nt*
Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 1999 12:49 am
> I was sorting through my roms today, and noticed that I had Phantasy Star Adventure...but it doesn't work all the way.
> I was wondering if anyone knows if this rom works correctly? Or if I just have a bad dump or something?
> I didn't see the game as having been dumped on one guys list, and I never even knew I had the game until today...so I want to play it now :)

The Sky Baby
oops
Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 1999 1:24 am
> > I was sorting through my roms today, and noticed that I had Phantasy Star Adventure...but it doesn't work all the way.
> > I was wondering if anyone knows if this rom works correctly? Or if I just have a bad dump or something?
> > I didn't see the game as having been dumped on one guys list, and I never even knew I had the game until today...so I want to play it now :)

I wonder how many other people were conned by this?

Another to scratch off my list - Didn't realise it didn't work as I got it from a flood and only tested it to the title screen - ooops

Brian
Re: It's a gamegear rom - I had one - switch it's extension from .SMS to .GG *nt*
Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 1999 1:29 am
Yep, that fixed it. That would probably explain why all those ggXXXX.sms games don't work right...they need to be renamed to *.gg

> > I was sorting through my roms today, and noticed that I had Phantasy Star Adventure...but it doesn't work all the way.
> > I was wondering if anyone knows if this rom works correctly? Or if I just have a bad dump or something?
> > I didn't see the game as having been dumped on one guys list, and I never even knew I had the game until today...so I want to play it now :)

P-Strife
Oh yeah if you have a Devilish rom is SMS format switch that to, anyway Zoop told me about this awhile back*nt*
Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 1999 4:25 pm
> > > I was sorting through my roms today, and noticed that I had Phantasy Star Adventure...but it doesn't work all the way.
> > > I was wondering if anyone knows if this rom works correctly? Or if I just have a bad dump or something?
> > > I didn't see the game as having been dumped on one guys list, and I never even knew I had the game until today...so I want to play it now :)
> I wonder how many other people were conned by this?
> Another to scratch off my list - Didn't realise it didn't work as I got it from a flood and only tested it to the title screen - ooops

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!