SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - 6 years, and more to come!

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
6 years, and more to come!
Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:37 am
I've created that little SMS Camp 6 years ago, making it today one of the oldest emulation related site alive! Many things have been done in those 6 years, but we surely have much more good things upcoming. Stay tuned, stay with us, and hanks all for your continued support.

Some new releases:

Sega Logo, the ultimate programming language for your SF-7000 - Go, Turtle, Go!
Did anyone know that this software was released, back in 1984? It seems to be so rare that a search on Google gives absolutely nothing about it! Anyway, people who had the chance to be trained to Logo back in their school or early computers day will appreciate this one. Other may want to look at this original, drawing based programming language. A have typed parts of the documentation, which is included within the release package. It will be to be fully typed someday however. If people actually plays with Sega Logo, I'll do more. :-)

Asterix and the Great Rescue for Game Gear, European version. This is a multilanguage version of the already released game, from a new great contributor: aRPi. aRPi contacted me recently and made well checked redumps and dumps new of several Game Gear games. More are to come!

Toto World 3 for the Master System, a Korean exclusive platform game released in 1993! Run in Mario-like backgrounds, fight the evil Jumbo, slow-motion in water, TecToy certainly got a challenger with this one! Not mentionning the music which easily compete with Happy Looser (from your humble servitor). This game is not exceptionnal and getting quite frustrating - like you would expect from an unofficial release, but I caught myself playing it for some time for the purpose of taking screenshots. A curious beast.

Last but not least, Mickey's Ultimate Challenge for the Master System, released by TecToy in Brasil only. This is actually a port from the original Game Gear version, so it's nothing new but the game worth a bit of time if you haven't played it already. Note that in contrary to the other -excellent- Mickey games on the system, this isn't a platform game, but a mini puzzle one!
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:34 pm
More information about Sega Logo here:
https://www.smspower.org/forums/19185-SegaLogoAndOtherSF7000DiskReleases
Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:41 pm
Ooh, I've never noticed this. Back in 8th or 9th grade computer class we were taught programming on DOS Logo Writer.

I'd have some local 80's magazines I should dig out sometime, but I highly doubt there's anything Sega pre-Master System, much less this exotic.
But if you ever happen to get Finnish scans, I'll be happy to translate.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!