Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Game Gear, Master System, and SC30001000 packs???

Reply to topic
P-Strife
Game Gear, Master System, and SC30001000 packs???
Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 1999 9:46 pm
Zoop do you have any plans in releasing roms in packs instaed of the standard one a day. Vertigo does it all the time along with other groups in the NES scene. Anyway if you do ever do it the packs could be named something like SP-SMS01.ZIP or SP-GG01.zip, etc.. (oh yeah SP stands for Sega Power or SMS Power just so you comprehend how the zipped packs would be named). Also for the packs screen you could put two screens up for each and do things like that.

Keep up the good work :)

Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 1999 10:28 pm
> Zoop do you have any plans in releasing roms in packs instaed of the standard one a day. Vertigo does it all the time along with other groups in the NES scene. Anyway if you do ever do it the packs could be named something like SP-SMS01.ZIP or SP-GG01.zip, etc.. (oh yeah SP stands for Sega Power or SMS Power just so you comprehend how the zipped packs would be named). Also for the packs screen you could put two screens up for each and do things like that.

And what's the interest ? I could even put everything at once.

Honnestly, I'm not releasing everything at once for the simple reason I'd like to leave some fun to the ROM thing.
Even if I'm not the one enjoying the releases, I know from a past emulation experience that it's way more fun to have a new game to check (and hopefully enjoy) everyday than a big package that you will unzip and get all the fun out of it on the same day, then simply forget about the SMS.

Someone to tell me I'm wrong ?
Marco Antônio
Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 1999 10:40 pm
Yeah !!!
You are totally right Zoop !!!
Keep doing the way you does ...

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!