SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Compliment & Suggestion

Reply to topic
Brian
Compliment & Suggestion
Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 1999 5:51 am
I must say, You guys rock. Keep the dumps coming.
It would be nice if someone could keep a FAQ or something updated on this site of every SMS rom that has ever been dumped...so we would know what is left...and possibly so we know if you need something from our collections

The Sky Baby
Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 1999 3:01 pm
> I must say, You guys rock. Keep the dumps coming.
> It would be nice if someone could keep a FAQ or something updated on this site of every SMS rom that has ever been dumped...so we would know what is left...and possibly so we know if you need something from our collections

I am currently working on a complete list of MasterSytem games and will post the list up on alt.binaries.emulators.sega in a few days time once I have sorted out a few errors if any one wants it. (I am also doing GG, Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast - but these will take some time to do.)

Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 1999 4:57 pm
> > I must say, You guys rock. Keep the dumps coming.
> > It would be nice if someone could keep a FAQ or something updated on this site of every SMS rom that has ever been dumped...so we would know what is left...and possibly so we know if you need something from our collections

> I am currently working on a complete list of MasterSytem games and will post the list up on alt.binaries.emulators.sega in a few days time once I have sorted out a few errors if any one wants it. (I am also doing GG, Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast - but these will take some time to do.)

Could you post it here too ?
I don't have easy access to newsgroups.
The Sky Baby
Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 1999 1:16 am
> Could you post it here too ?
> I don't have easy access to newsgroups.

yeah will do - it may be a bit large - I currently have listed about 320+ games (there are a few I am unsure about)..

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!