SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Sound on Meka

Reply to topic
rbudrick@hotmail.com
Sound on Meka
Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 1999 6:20 pm
Meka is by far, the best emu for the Master system ever, imho. However, there is two probs I have.....#1 Sound doesn't come out on some games (like rampage and Alex Kidd Lost Stars and a few others. Sometimes I'll get the noise channel, but that's it....Anybody have any clues for me? Is it the emu, or the Romor something else?

Also, is there going to be a pro action replay device attached to Meka anytime soon? That would Rock!

krusty
Great question! Will there ever be Pro Action Replay support on Meka?*
Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 1999 7:32 pm
> Meka is by far, the best emu for the Master system ever, imho. However, there is two probs I have.....#1 Sound doesn't come out on some games (like rampage and Alex Kidd Lost Stars and a few others. Sometimes I'll get the noise channel, but that's it....Anybody have any clues for me? Is it the emu, or the Romor something else?

> Also, is there going to be a pro action replay device attached to Meka anytime soon? That would Rock!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 1999 7:37 pm
> Meka is by far, the best emu for the Master system ever, imho. However, there is two probs I have.....#1 Sound doesn't come out on some games (like rampage and Alex Kidd Lost Stars and a few others. Sometimes I'll get the noise channel, but that's it....Anybody have any clues for me? Is it the emu, or the Romor something else?

Can you try disabling FM emulation in the configuration file ?
Re: Great question! Will there ever be Pro Action Replay support on Meka?*
Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 1999 12:46 pm
> Also, is there going to be a pro action replay device attached to Meka anytime soon? That would Rock!

Probably. On a technical point of view, it's very easy to implement, but I simply don't know how to integrate that feature in the GUI.
Any ideas ?
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!