Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Kenseiden - Secrets/Hidden Rooms

Reply to topic
Kenseiden - Secrets/Hidden Rooms
Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:48 pm
Last edited by Gordman on Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Hi guys,

I´m playing Kenseiden a lot recently and I wonder if there are many secrets?

- A well known secret is in round 2 (Chikuzen): If you jump to the top on the buddha statue and press up, you will find a secret room with an healing elixir. BUT: There is a 2nd buddha statue to come in the same level. If you do the same, jump on the head and press up, there´s another room with an healing elixir! It should make the fight against the demon wheel very easy.

- In round 9 (Kaga), you can also jump on the buddha statues. If you press up then, it seems that you´ll doing something like a warp to pass some of the outside sections of the castle. There is also a hidden room with an extra life behind the head of a buddha statue in this level.

Do you know anything else, like more hidden rooms or other secrets?
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:59 pm
We’d like to document them here: https://www.smspower.org/Cheats/Kenseiden-SMS
Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:37 pm
I know, thank you. Maybe there is still something that isn´t listed on that page, like the 2nd point I´ve mentioned above.
Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:02 am
Gordman wrote
I know, thank you. Maybe there is still something that isn´t listed on that page, like the 2nd point I´ve mentioned above.

I remember as a child I finished this game several times and had discovered a trick to start the game with all the upgrades. But I don't remember how I did it. I think that as soon as you finish the game the stage selection trick should be done and you start the game with all the upgrades. I don't remember right. Another day I will try.
Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:48 am
EmuBoarding wrote
Gordman wrote

I remember as a child I finished this game several times and had discovered a trick to start the game with all the upgrades. But I don't remember how I did it. I think that as soon as you finish the game the stage selection trick should be done and you start the game with all the upgrades. I don't remember right. Another day I will try.

Sounds exciting! I`m gonna try it out as well, let´s see what happens. I´m playing it a lot these days.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!