Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Paprium "port" on the game gear

Reply to topic
Paprium "port" on the game gear
Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:39 pm
Watermelon just started a kickstarter to port their last game to modern systems.
And... surprise !

"MINI-PAPRIUM, A PAPRIUM SIDE-QUEST-GAME FOR THE SEGA GAME GEAR!

MINI-PAPRIUM for the SEGA Game Gear!
NEW ADD-ON! Behold the awesomeness! PAPRIUM is coming to the SEGA Game Gear! This Side-quest game - named MINI-PAPRIUM - is a unique (and CUUUUTEEEEEE) take on the Original Game! Multiple mini-levels, mini-story and mini-save system! Total cuteness! The game comes in an exclusive COLLECTOR EDITION (JAP, USA and EUR) with the 70mm figurine and a mini-OST audio disc or for those on a budget a REGULAR EDITION. In box, with instruction manual and Game Gear cartridge (region-free). The exclusive Cover-Art by R.Wairudo and game-details to be posted as this campaign progress! "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/573261866/paprium-the-16-bit-beat-them-all-...

Can't wait to try this one.
Just hope it won't take another 5 years to be delivered lol

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:12 am
We can see that Ichigo is on the GG credits, I suposse that he is "our Ichigo" :)
Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:05 pm
Or a Doppelgänger, lol
;)
Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:17 pm
where you see ichigo mentionned
Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:38 pm
vbt wrote
where you see ichigo mentionned

kickstarter
Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:08 pm
No.

Fonzie is untrustworthy, and has burnt everyone extremely thoroughly with how the existing game's development went.

Stop giving him second chances.
Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:01 pm
Flygon wrote
No.

Fonzie is untrustworthy, and has burnt everyone extremely thoroughly with how the existing game's development went.

Stop giving him second chances.

Wow, wow, wait a second. I´ve worked for Fonz as a translator for the Pier Solar Strategy Guide and for the in-game text parts of Paprium. Yes, he went into problems over the years, but I can only speak for myself that I never got betrayed. I had to wait like all the others and yes, I gave up hope just half a year before Paprium has been released, but it was worth the wait. In the end, he delivered Paprium and everybody got his game. The communication between us was always very professional.
Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:29 pm
Gordman wrote

Wow, wow, wait a second. I´ve worked for Fonz as a translator for the Pier Solar Strategy Guide and for the in-game text parts of Paprium. Yes, he went into problems over the years, but I can only speak for myself that I never got betrayed. I had to wait like all the others and yes, I gave up hope just half a year before Paprium has been released, but it was worth the wait. In the end, he delivered Paprium and everybody got his game. The communication between us was always very professional.

Not everyone has gotten his game, I pre-ordered the game and have yet to receive my package and it's been ages. I tried contacting support ages ago about it but I never truly got a reply until recent where they said they were going to postpone shipping and do a kickstarter, for a game that I was promised to get but never received yet.
Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:34 pm
breakthetargets wrote

Not everyone has gotten his game, I pre-ordered the game and have yet to receive my package and it's been ages. I tried contacting support ages ago about it but I never truly got a reply until recent where they said they were going to postpone shipping and do a kickstarter, for a game that I was promised to get but never received yet.

Strange, it´s hard to believe to be honest. But I don´t say that you´re lying, because I have no look into the support tickets.

Well, that sucks. Otherwise, there is always a risk in this business to invest money into an item you never receive. That´s why I´m very careful myself where I invest.

As for WM, I know that they had some Paypal issues. Maybe a phone call would´ve been enough to solve the case, otherwise we know that Paypal can suck hard at times. I don´t know =/
Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:10 pm
I for one am excited as all heck for a new GG game!! It looks awesome, and having an SMS power person involved is great!

Re: fonzie drama - yeah, he didn't do a great job with the last release.. He did a lot of unprofessional things, and did not keep customers in the loop.

but also a) Paypal screwed him like they do so many people and b) The dog piling, bullying, and internet nastiness seems to have turned a annoying problem into a way, way worse one. My friend preordered the Genesis one and he got his deluxe cart no problem. So I have no problem giving my money with some confidence that I will get the game when it finally does come out years from now :)

I'm so excited about all the love game gear is getting these days. It's long overdue :)
Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:43 am
Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:28 am
Still dont see no GG option in the kickstarter though...
Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:32 am
Adol wrote
Still dont see no GG option in the kickstarter though...

This KS works a bit different, you need to go to the option "Pledge $1
HELLO! WHERE ARE THE PHYSICAL GAMES?" and inside this option it will ask you which physical versions of the game you want as an add-on, including GG ones.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:21 pm
Yes, i saw that afterwards, i had pledged 24 for digital etc...Thanks
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!