Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - SMS looking for Alex Kidd 2 custom physical cart with box and art. HELP!!!

Reply to topic
SMS looking for Alex Kidd 2 custom physical cart with box and art. HELP!!!
Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:05 am
Hey guys looking for the above game which I understand is kind of a custom creation. I was directed here after someone on reddit said it was developed here or by this site. Basically my close friend is originally from Brazil and a SMS fanatic and collector. His Birthday is coming up and due to Covid we are not really hanging out. So I'd love to send him a Sega SMS care package with this and a cool Sega shirt probably. Can anyone direct me to where I can get this set with the box, art and cart? I'd love to buy 2 one for him and one for myself. New to the group so hoping someone can help.

Thanks!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:56 am
This item was originally produced in an extremely limited quantity (something like 25 units), so your chances of finding one aren't too great unfortunately.
Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:17 pm
you can ask to help you to make one yourself - or ask if someone can do the PCB and burning the ROM, so you need then to create and print the cover / manual and assemble everything, likely using donor shell and box.
Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:18 pm
I made the original copies a few years ago now so there aren't any available. Plenty of fairly accurate reproductions come up on auction sites though.
Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:29 am
ian wrote
I made the original copies a few years ago now so there aren't any available. Plenty of fairly accurate reproductions come up on auction sites though.

Is there any way someone can help me make 2 newer versions of the old ones produced? Alex Kidd is literally his favorite series and it would be huge to get him this for his bday. I'd of course make it worth the persons time reasonably. Let me know thanks
Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:12 pm
One is on Ebay right now. The seller is from Spain.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alex-Kidd-In-Miracle-World-2-3-POSTERS-Homebrew-GAME-for-Sega-Master-System/274392743404?hash=item3fe314fdec:g:fEkAAOSw6l9eSbvd[url]
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!