Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Important (A bit off Topic though)

Reply to topic
Consolemu
Important (A bit off Topic though)
Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 5:32 am
I don't know how I could make this message into a long or reasonable message but to make it short: I would like to beta test some of the many new master system emulators that have been surfacing lately. I would like to be a guena pig (is that how it's spelled). So, if you've made any cool changes to your emulator or you have something that you're unsure of releasing, just send it over to me. If you need some type of contractual agreement or reassurance I'm willing to ablige with whatever demands you seek. Just send it over to consolemu1@aol.com.

PS. Please, no pranks, viruses or any immature stuff. I'm only trying to help you.

Chris :o)

anonymous
Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 8:20 am
> I don't know how I could make this message into a long or reasonable message but to make it short: I would like to beta test some of the many new master system emulators that have been surfacing lately. I would like to be a guena pig (is that how it's spelled). So, if you've made any cool changes to your emulator or you have something that you're unsure of releasing, just send it over to me. If you need some type of contractual agreement or reassurance I'm willing to ablige with whatever demands you seek. Just send it over to consolemu1@aol.com.

> PS. Please, no pranks, viruses or any immature stuff. I'm only trying to help you.

> Chris :o)

and why again is this "important".

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2000 9:33 am
> PS. Please, no pranks, viruses or any immature stuff. I'm only trying to help you.

Then go and code your emulator (or at first your tetris that made you insulting me months ago and is still not ready).
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!