Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Past-O-Rama , new SG1000 emu

Reply to topic
NeoZeed
Past-O-Rama , new SG1000 emu
Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2000 11:25 am
Hello all,

With the help of this board, i've started a sg1000 emu called Past-oRama.
Screenshots are avalaible on my page

I 'll surely post a beta here (when it'll be more stable) like vecna did for chasm.

Cheers

NeoZeed

Consolemu
Not bad
Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2000 5:25 am
That's pretty cool. And what's so cool about it is that if you can get the SG1000 to work, then emulating the SC3000, Colecovision and MSX shouldn't be all that bad. Well, mabye the MSX because there's so many other things in it but I like the name and I see your progress on it is comming together nicely. You're doing better than I am. Hopefully when I get done with these blasted exams I'll get a chance to start writing my 6502 debugger.

Chris :o)

NeoZeed
Re: Not bad
Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2000 10:41 am
> That's pretty cool. And what's so cool about it is that if you can get the SG1000 to work, then emulating the SC3000, Colecovision and MSX shouldn't be all that bad. Well, mabye the MSX because there's so many other things in it but I like the name and I see your progress on it is comming together nicely. You're doing better than I am. Hopefully when I get done with these blasted exams I'll get a chance to start writing my 6502 debugger. > Chris :o)

Thanks you, but i think i'll stay on Sega hardware (Sg1000 & SC3000) and i don't plan to start other hardware emulation. Past-O-Rama is just a learning case and next i'll start coding games for the Smd.

And a big courage to all the students around here ...working is not always fun, but it have some advantages :)

Cheers

NeoZeed

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!