SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Off Topic Stuff

Reply to topic
Consolemu
Off Topic Stuff
Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2000 3:52 am
Has it really been a week since I've spoken? Anyway, I've been busy with school, trying to pull my grades up so I haven't really been paying attention here. I also haven't done any programming on the 6502 debugger. I have worked on my worm game at school and it's comming nicely. Difficulty (Easy/Normal/Hard) has been added and some minor new things (To Helophobe: It doesn't erase when you goto another program and come back) but there's a bug I haven't tried to fix yet. Mabye this summer I'll devote myself and convert it to SMS (No, I'm not copying off of the GG version that's floating around here. That's way better than mine anyway). I dunno. A Gradius/Nemesis clone on the SMS would be sweet though.

Chris :o)

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2000 7:46 am
>A Gradius/Nemesis clone on the SMS would be sweet though.

Sweeeeet, another project!
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2000 6:24 pm
> Has it really been a week since I've spoken? Anyway, I've been busy with school, trying to pull my grades up so I haven't really been paying attention here.

that's okay, really it is.

>I also haven't done any programming on the 6502 debugger. I have worked on my worm game at school and it's comming nicely. Difficulty (Easy/Normal/Hard) has been added and some minor new things (To Helophobe: It doesn't erase when you goto another program and come back)

Helophobe. heh. Yeah, I have an unreasonable fear of SMTP commands.

Yes, progress is good, also might I encourage you to stop using message boxes an just integrate any messages into the usual game window.

>Mabye this summer I'll devote myself and convert it to SMS (No, I'm not copying off of the GG version that's floating around here. That's way better than mine anyway). I dunno. A Gradius/Nemesis clone on the SMS would be sweet though.

It would be, but that's quite a step up from tetris.

> Chris :o)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!