Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Here's yer stinkin' Tetris! (Zoop)

Reply to topic
Consolemu
Here's yer stinkin' Tetris! (Zoop)
Post Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2000 11:33 pm
Well...it isn't exactly Tetris but it's fun and it involves worms! Yes, my little worm game is complete. You're a mutated worm on the loose and you've got some apetite. Now, you've gotta eat your way through some levels and check out my game if you want. Now I can finally write my emulator, right? Or do I still have to deal with that damn Tetris? If you want a copy, let me know and I'll upload it to my FTP.

Chris :o)

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2000 12:08 am
> Well...it isn't exactly Tetris but it's fun and it involves worms! Yes, my little worm game is complete. You're a mutated worm on the loose and you've got some apetite. Now, you've gotta eat your way through some levels and check out my game if you want. Now I can finally write my emulator, right? Or do I still have to deal with that damn Tetris?

(well, you didn't ask me, but...)
You really ought to conquer your demons and finish tetris. Trust me, the myriad programming challenges that await you should you attempt to write an emulator dwarf the difficulties involved in making a tetris game.
Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2000 5:19 pm
> Well...it isn't exactly Tetris but it's fun and it involves worms! Yes, my little worm game is complete. You're a mutated worm on the loose and you've got some apetite. Now, you've gotta eat your way through some levels and check out my game if you want. Now I can finally write my emulator, right? Or do I still have to deal with that damn Tetris? If you want a copy, let me know and I'll upload it to my FTP.

I'll be fair saying you now know a percent of what is required.
Show us that worm game then finish the Tetris :)
Goodluck!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!