SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - SF7000 interactive manual demo

Reply to topic
SF7000 interactive manual demo
Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:56 pm
Hi to all,
i've been busy for a long time but day by day i'm OCR ing all the scans of the SF-7000 User's Manual. This hard and boring work will be useful for an application for the smspower museum ...

Why don't include an on-line interactive manual ? Here there is an example i've jst made with FlashMX.

The demo:
http://www.odisseypapermodels.com/sf7000/sf7000_demo.swf

To turn the pages just click on the corner and drag the page as if you are doing it with your finger... that's it!
Forward and backward... If you want to read the page just left click on the page and choose Zoom... to go back full view left click and choose "Show all".

It has only the index and the first page, but i will put all the other pages in future... it's a question of time :-)

Do you like it ? Do you think it will be useful ?

Thanks to the free open source script of http://www.iparigrafika.hu everything is possible :-)))

Thank you all.
qwerty
Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:44 am
cool, but isn't a little small to read?

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:58 am
The full view is a bit small, but if you right click on the window a menu appears, you choose zoom and you'll be able to drag the page and read perfectly :-) If you want to see all the page just right click and choosse view all.. or zoom out... iot just a beta version of the manual... just to check how it looks... I will optimize bitmaps and correct layout.
Thank you :-)
Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:15 am
It doesn't seem like a good idea. Turning pages with the mouse is boring, and printing it out would be really difficult.
Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:01 am
Yes, of course this is the on-line "reading room"... but i'm working on the SF-7000 pdf manual for off-line reading.
In this demo it is possible to implement some feature like an interactive menu to jump to a specific page.
The only problem is to have spare time enough to do it :-)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!