SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Couple of questions

Reply to topic
BradyMan
Couple of questions
Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 8:49 pm
Hey, I just ripped a few .VGMs (from Baku Baku animals), and i was wondering if i did it right. So, i wan't to know, can i RAR the VGMS i have now, and send them to someone? For, like, an inspection? I just want to know if I'm doing it right.

Also, how do i add the ID3-like things too my VGMs?

Thanks!

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 9:00 pm
> Hey, I just ripped a few .VGMs (from Baku Baku animals), and i was wondering if i did it right.

Well... all ripped VGMs should work fine in the player.

> So, i wan't to know, can i RAR the VGMS i have now, and send them to someone? For, like, an inspection? I just want to know if I'm doing it right.

I was about to answer this when you said...

> Also, how do i add the ID3-like things too my VGMs?

If you don't know that then you haven't edited the VGMs :) Check out this page:

VGM Tool instructions

Note that this page is going to be updated really soon to reflect the new version of VGM Tool with the rate setting. The trimming concept seems to be the trickiest part to understand (it's also the most time-consuming part).

Anyway, if after this you're having problems, you can send me a file or two by email (note: not my usual address), or try ICQ, and I'll try and help.

Maxim
BradyMan
Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 6:47 am

How about this?

I'll just rip the remaining songs, and then i'll send the archive to you. If its good enough, add it. But, if not, please tell me how too fix my problem, and i'll correct it.

Thanks!

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 9:21 am
> How about this?

> I'll just rip the remaining songs, and then i'll send the archive to you. If its good enough, add it. But, if not, please tell me how too fix my problem, and i'll correct it.

Well... if it hasn't been edited then it isn't good enough. Read the instructions on how to do that, email me if you need help and I'll do my best to help. Make it quick though, it'll have to be in the next 3 days.

Maxim
BradyMan
Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:30 pm
> Well... if it hasn't been edited then it isn't good enough. Read the instructions on how to do that, email me if you need help and I'll do my best to help. Make it quick though, it'll have to be in the next 3 days.

> Maxim

Its alright, that FAQ seems to explain it pretty well. If i run into trouble, i'm sure someone here can lend a hand. Thanks!

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 8:45 pm
> Its alright, that FAQ seems to explain it pretty well. If i run into trouble, i'm sure someone here can lend a hand. Thanks!

Thank guy! I think we all really appreciate getting new VGM.
Try to do it perfectly, however. If Maxim is out, I may be able to give a look at the files, although I don't have much time right now.
BradyMan
Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 3:19 am
I'm tryinh my best.. it's very time consuming, and i don't think it'll be done in a while, though.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!