Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Old School TMS9918

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
Old School TMS9918
Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:21 pm
I picked some nice old software from my secret stock today:

First we have Champion Ice Hockey for the SG-1000, the hockey representative in the "Champion" serie, released in Japan as a late SG-1000 card title (1985). The "Champion" game serie was to the SG-1000 what the "Great" game serie was to the Master System: difficult sports games to play against your brother or some friends. Find the right technique and you are a winner!
For the fully realistic sunday afternoon sports video game experience, be sure to have sprite flickering enabled/supported in your emulator (in MEKA, VIDEO > FLICKERING > ON).

And a very nice present from Aaron Wheeler, soon-to-be the official SC-3000/SF-7000 god of this planet: The Complete Arcade Pack Collection for the SF-7000. We're talking about a compilation of 9 games from Poseidon Software and Scoupe from New Zealand: Bomber, Black Jack, 1986, AFOS, Split, Trojans, Gloopa, Astro and Shootout. Those games may have been released separately on tapes, but this is an official disk compilation.

To run games: FILES for a listing, RUN "game.bas" to run a given one.
Those games sometimes uses the SC-3000/SK-1100 keyboard, sometimes the joypad. Switch your emulator configuration accordingly or disable joypad emulation on the keyboard so there's no collision.

Have a good week. I'll be back soon, and be sure to harass me for more releases!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!