SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Back to full

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
Back to full
Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:50 pm
I'm been working yesterday on my special GG adapter, and not only I managed to repair it back (after 2 years!) but I also finally managed to dump 8 megabits Game Gear games using it. This is great news for SMS Power, as I know able to catch up with the billion cartridges I bought since two years and that I couldn't dump, and also dumps or confirm already dumped 8 megabits games.

So here we are with Garfield for the Game Gear, a colorful 8 megabits platform game. This is a late (1995) Game Gear release and it goes in the gaming trend of this period.
PS: For some reason, the latest version of MEKA display a Japanese flag next to this game. This is a mistake in the database and it will be fixed in the next release.

And we have more, as a late anniversary celebration: Color & Switch Test for the Master System, a curious testing cartridge taken from the old mysterious Image data collection. It is not extraordinary useful but perhaps the first software of this kind to be released. It is likely official from Sega but I'm not sure.

And last but not least Japanese version of The Ninja for the Master System. This early (1986) Master System game is a true classic. Based on the Sega Ninja / Ninja Princess arcade and SG-1000 game, it is difficult and has a great gameplay. Two buttons to shoot, and both at once to disappear in true ninja style. This game has a deep gameplay as you're supposed to find all secret scrolls and items to be a respectable person. Good players also manage to kill more enemy than their number of shots, thus getting high hit ratio. Competition is all the fun. How much can you get?
Did I mention that the Japanese mention has different levels ordering and some other difference? Feel free to discuss about it on our forum.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!