SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - TV Colosso

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
TV Colosso
Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:55 am
I almost missed to make a release for the month of august! Everyone's busy playing SMS games during vacation? This is a good thing, if you ask me.

Today we have TV Colosso for the Master System, released by TecToy in 1996. This is in fact a hack from Asterix and the Secret Mission, where several graphics (and text) were replaced by famous brasilian characters. The original game is pretty good, so although I haven't played TV Colosso very far it's probably good also. Enjoy!

Old Sega games remakes were released yesterday (08/29) as a first batch of 3 games. They are part of Sega Ages 2500 serie for Playstation 2, sold for a bit less than 2500 yens in Japan (about $20). The three games are: Phantasy Star (SMS), Monaco GP (Arcade, SG-1000) and Fantasy Zone (Arcade, SMS). If you ask me, I'd say that the two last ones are pretty fun and well made. Phantasy Star is ok, but it unfortunately lacks part the original game feeling. More games are to be released in this collection, including, but not limited to Space Harrier, Golden Axe, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Bare Knuckle (Streets of Rage), and later games of the Phantasy Star serie.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!