SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - My god.. FIVE years!

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
My god.. FIVE years!
Post Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:58 am
Today is SMS Power five years anniversary. Time has passed, time didn't wait for us. It's been five years since I dedicated a major part of my time to this little black box. Great things happened, great people joigned in, great games were played to death. This is all great.

A rush programming contest was held this week for regulars of the S8-Dev Forum, and some nice entries were submitted. They will be publicly put online tomorrow.

The WinAMP VGM plugin was updated by Maxim, supporting FM, and Maxim added several new VGM packages recently as well. You can get everything on the Music section.

I've put a Windows version of MEKA available for those visiting our nice little forum.

Finally, five minor releases today: Alex Kidd in Miracle World [Alternate], Asterix [Alternate], Galaxy Force [50/60 Hz version], Master of Combat (Correct redump, the one released in 1999 unfortunately had a few bytes wrong!) and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 [Alternate].

The little counter was increased by 4 (Master of Combat was not counted again, since the faulty dump was my mistake), to reach the magical 392 number. May we enjoy that for many more years to come.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!