SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Save me!

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
Save me!
Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 11:43 pm
Nice ROM release today, this is Man Overboard! for the Game Gear! Released in 1994 by Codemasters, it is a kind of mix between Lemmings and Krusty Fun House, I would say. You are supposed to save people from a shipwreck, people who are just as intelligent as Lemmings, well even worse, since they're passive (a NES user?). The game features many different environments, and around a hundred levels of gameplay, with obviously increasing difficulty. Only drawback I would say is that the game seems to run too slowly sometimes, but overally it is nice and original. Enjoy!

Now a little story about its dumping. I bought the game a long time ago already, but was unable to dump it for several reasons, Codemasters cartridge using a different board than the usual Sega cartridges, and that are causing problems with our copiers. Well, Nop Nop visited me in Paris recently, and he brought lots of amazing hardware to Paris, and with some work and a specific adapter, we succeeded in dumping several -ahem- Codemasters cartridges for Game Gear. So that is good news. Pictures soon?
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!