Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Three releases

Reply to topic
Three releases
Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2000 12:11 am
Quick update, to say I'm around and alive :)

Two alternates versions of Thunder Blade and Space Harrier, both dumped from Japanese cartridge, although they don't specifically have Japanese materials inside. It's doubtful that you don't know those games, but I'll still comment them saying Thunder Blade is a shooter with vertical and subjective phases, and Space Harrier is yet another one in subjective view. Both are well known classics ported from their arcade version.

If you are interested in playing the original arcade version Space Harrier, check out Shen Mue for Dreamcast, and hopefully buy it next week: after having played for Japanese version, I can say it really deserve it. So while I entered in a console paragraph, I should mention Playstation 2 is now out in USA, and to be out soon in Europe. With half less video RAM and a lower resolution than the Dreamcast, the next-generation system is already available with killer games should as Tekken 3 Tag Tournament and a crippled shareware version of Ridge Racer Type 4. Long live Sega :)

The third release is American Baseball, that some of you might know as Reggie Jackson Baseball since it is basically the same game, with a different title screen and maybe some names and little things changed.

It's time to replay those three games!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!