Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Go to jail or pay 200$

Reply to topic
Go to jail or pay 200$
Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 6:28 pm
I am back after some days with my computer not booting up. I finally got parts I needed to make my PC works again from the admin at work, so here I am. I feel like reliving because now I can read floppy disks and CD-Rom on my computer. Hurrra! My new video card is a S3 Virge PCI which is supposed to do 3D but I have not tried such functionnality as of yet. I hope I'll be able to run DirectX applications without crashing after a minute so then I *might* be able to work on that long awaited MEKA port.

Until then, play Monopoly on the Master System. Better late than never, heh? :) It is kind of strange to play such game on a console, but people who had it in the past will surely find some nostalgia in this video port of the classic board game. Two differents version of the game are available in the release. As you might know, the game first existed labelled as "Mono Poly" then re-labelled as "Monopoly", the two ROMs being different. If by any chance you have the "Monopoly" labelled version (in cartridge form) feel free to contact me because I am looking for it ^_^

And yet another strange release to make your day: GG Portrait: Akira. Last year we got the other GG Portrait (Pai Chan) released. A long time has passed and this one was dumped. In case you didn't remember about that not-so-classic-gaming horror, it basically consists in a story with pictures, all around the Akira character of Virtua Fighter. On each scene, toying with the buttons will start some little animations. I haven't included much pictures with the release not to screws up the amazing story (haha) of this cartridge. But be sure to know that the third picture isn't what you think, I just found it fun.. :-)

That's 333 releases in total. Hope you enjoyed it.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!