SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Some improvements + Bare Knuckle 2

Reply to topic
Some improvements + Bare Knuckle 2
Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2000 2:37 pm
Hello everybody ^_^
Today I spent the time to work on SMS Power a bit. I have installed a new version of the great NewsPro CGI Script allowing to automatize the process of posting news, making things easier, etc. Thanks to it you are now able to search through our news if whenever you are looking for a specific game. The search box is at the bottom of this page, as well as the link to archives which were now fixed.

Heliophobe (author of that great homemade Tetris clone I mentionned a few news above) has donated us a domain name. You read it right, SMS Power is now accessible at http://www.smspower.org! The server was not fully configured so in some case accessing to a file using the domain name will redirect you to the usual address. Anyway it's all done automatically so you can re-bookmark the site!

Things are evolving nicely in the Sega 8-bit Development world. Martin Konrad has released a very cool Nibble game for the Game Gear, which I urge you to check now.

As you might have already expected I added a link for the museum at the top of this page. It points to an empty page, still, but I plan to add as soon as possible a forum to discuss about the needs of the forum and for everybody to join our force making a really nice and joyful museum. If you have anything related to the Master System or to any Master System game (even goodies such as stickers ;) keep them handy.

Last but not least, Streets of Rage 2 (originally named Bare Knuckle 2) is now out. I'm not sure there is a real need to present this game but it is a side scroller beat-em-all game from Sega, mainly known on Megadrive and it's very nice. Enjoy!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!