Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Surely revive blurb

Reply to topic
Surely revive blurb
Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2000 10:43 pm
I feel I am in a Astro Warrior mood these days. Freshly dumped here is a Brasilian hack you have to try: Sapo Xule SOS Lagoa Poluida. Released in 1995 by Tectoy, this game is as you guessed based on Astro Warrior. I wouldn't say this is their best hack but it's well playable and you will find yourself enjoying it even before noticing it's ugly. Go check it out!

I'd like to credit s0rcerer (who donated Sapo Xule SOS Lagoa Poluida) for some of his contributions you won't be able to see. Apparently Tectoy have released classic games under new name with zero modification. This is the case of Nuclear Creature (Transbot) and Gang's Fighter (My Hero). I have received and dumped both of these games and they were the usual known versions. Still I'd like to point out they had to be found and dumped sooner or later, if only to be sure they were the same. In the case of other Brasilian releases, actual code or graphics were changed.

So again I'll thanks s0rcerer and basically everybody else who donated things for our little cause. Don't be disappointed if you feel a donation wasn't useful. The games had to be dumped, if only for knowledge, fun and preservation. And emulation is all about it, I guess.

A second release for today is Fifa Soccer 96 for the Game Gear, as requested by the one who have a nickname I will never try to spell.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!