Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Dragon, Galactic Protector !

Reply to topic
Dragon, Galactic Protector !
Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2000 9:08 pm
SMS's still alives!
Don't worry about the lack of update, I'm simply half-dead. I may get my internet connection closed on the 6 of March because of unpayment. If you have important stuff to tell me, well, it's the time too..

Dragon: the Bruce Lee Story is now available, for both Master System and Game Gear. This is a not well known action/fighting game released in Europe, featuring Bruce Lee. This game remind me about Shinobi although it's not directly related. Something very nice in it is that you can play with two players simultaneously, so give it a try!

Another request, another release ^_^
The Fantazy Zone game you must have missed: Galactic Protector! Directly from Japan, this game use the special Paddle Controller (emulated by Meka and BrSMS) which is a kind of rollerpad. Just as The Maze, the game feature the two Fantazy Zone characters you know but in a slighty different game. In this one you have to protect planets from being hurt by asteroids and various stuff floating in space (which I'm wondering where they are coming from), simply by shooting them. Get rapidly hard with tons of things to take care of on the same time, etc.. A nice arcade game to try!

Stuff we are looking for if you have some bucks to spare:

Caesar's Palace (undumped)
GP Rider (GG) (need verification)
Hook (GG) (undumped)
Star Wars Return of the Jedi (GG) (need verification)
Out Run (GG) (because it rules)
The Lost World (GG) (undumped)
Pinball Dreams (GG) (undumped)
Zenki (emulation purpose test)

Please, if you are interesting in buying a game for donation let other people know in the forum and be sure to bid the highest at the latest moment. It is not efficient to bid four or five days before the end of an auction as you will be surely overbid. To conclude it's better that one person "concentrate" on one game he can get for sure than on every games where he will only raise the bid price and loose every auctions. Thanks you all for your support!

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!