Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - New releases, a bit late

Reply to topic
New releases, a bit late
Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 1999 7:57 am
Yesterday those who checked our releases table may have found that two new games were released, I just forgot to add a news (heh, go figure).

The first game up is Pit Fighter for the Master System. When I first dumped it I thought it was a bad dump as it didn't work on any emulator. Well, by fixing a bug in Meka to fix another game, this one became playable. So it's online for you to enjoy this classic arcade fighting game. Although the sprites aren't as big and detailed as in the arcade version, the action is fast and the game fun to play. Give it a try!

Second game is Yamato for the SG-1000. It is well known because it is one of the few games that got exported in Europe with the SC-3000 release (but it doesn't take advantage of the SC-3000 keyboard, it's only a game). This is a simple shooter on the sea with boats and plane, etc. A big boring but nice to play for a moment.

Last but not least, Meka 0.32b was released on the same time yesterday and you can get it on the homepage - it's needed to play Pit Fighter.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!