Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Greetings!

Reply to topic
Greetings!
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 5:02 pm
Zoop thought it would be a good idea if I introduced myself.

My name is Eric Quinn, (my handle is simply 'Eric') and I'll be helping Zoop maintain SMS Power. Actually, I'll mostly be helping out with S8-Dev (the SMS Power development section.)

I've been involved with SMS/GG emulation since the autumn of 1996, when I first found out about 'MASSAGE,' the SMS/GG emulator. In 1997 I designed and built a crude SMS cartridge copier (SMSARCH) and released a few ROM images (notably Miracle Warriors and Y's.) Since that time I've been quietly following SMS emulation and most recently I've become an active member on S8-Dev's discussion forum, contributing a small SMS sample program called "Snail." I also co-maintain a SMS related web-page, The Sega Notebook.

To conclude, you'll probably find me prowling around the S8-Dev forum trying to scrape up every bit of technical information I can on Sega 8-Bit consoles. If you have any technical documents, source code, or utilities you feel would be useful to other developers, let me know. I'll do my best to make sure that S8-Dev is the best resource available to Sega 8-Bit console developers.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!