Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - New release : Dragon Crystal

Reply to topic
New release : Dragon Crystal
Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 1999 11:33 am
Today's new release is Dragon Crystal, a strange RPG like game for the Master System. The game was released for several other systems, and although I never had any interest in it, I heard some people used to love it (ah.. then maybe it's getting better in the later levels of the game ;). Enjoy !

I would like to thanks everybody who e-mailed us about Sega CDs donation (especially the ones who didn't offered pirated CDs). Keep them coming ! Every mail will be answered, just give us the time. About the resignation I mentionned yesterday, there was a sort of misunderstanding because of the language barrier between some of our staff. I will tell you more about it later, after doing some changes on the site.

The contributors page was modified and we added the name of all recent donators.

I got a few mails from people who were unable to download the latest two roms released. A specific file setting new accesses attributes has mysteriously appeared in the roms\ directory, and I bet our hoster added it without telling me. I temporary removed it until I can have a little discussion with JoseQ (who owns Speedhost) about that topic, but I guess he added that also to limit the bandwidth used by the site. We are still in need of mirror, and please e-mail me in case you can provide 20 megabytes of space on a permanent server (not Geocities) and which I can link to. I won't be able to upload the new roms myself due to time constraint, so I will need the hoster to keep up to date with the new releases.

And kudos to Retrogames for caring about us ;). I guess ProToCol (or whatever is his nickname) who is sending news about SMS Power to all major sites is only covering half of what's happening here.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!