Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - New release and some talking

Reply to topic
New release and some talking
Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 1999 7:33 pm
Today's new release is Batman Returns, a platform/action game for the Master System. The cartridge was donated by Dudley of Sega Emulation World a while ago and dumped by our great Yakmo. Graphics are not so bad nice, and although it is a bit repetitive I bet many of you will enjoy it.

Also a little notice: Tensai Bakabon was in fact provided and dumped by Sankichi (Jun) (and not by Yakmo, as previously mentionned). It has been corrected now.

Anyway, now come some bad news. First, We are afraid we might not be able to provide you with one more rom everyday until year 2000, because of a resignation (we'll tell you more later) or some other things. It is not necessary to speculate on that now, speculations and rumors always transform quickly into facts. I (Zoop talking) am also sick of the incredible amount of lameness when there is roms around, and of the fact many people seems to never have learned reading. Each time I finished replying to a mail, I recieve a new one related to SMS Power or Meka. Please stop sending roms requests, I cannot process each of them individually. We are trying to respect the wishes of people who know how to read a documentation or donated the things we need, but if it continues, I cannot promise I will keep replying to every single mail I recieve.

Now about Mekadrive, as some people got excited when I posted a message about it on the forum, and the news got spread on every single emulation site, with of course tons of errors as many webmasters also seems not to read carefully (same ones who didn't bothered announcing our development section but keep telling about every new rom, I guess). Mekadrive is not *my* emulator. Keep this in mind. Charles Mac Donald now putting all his efforts working on an emulator which is becoming better everyday, and I will participate in it with coding the interface and maybe work on MegaCD/SegaCD emulation. But yet please do not associate my name with it, as I don't want to take the credit for something I didn't made. Until then, we (talking for the whole Mekadrive team, which is in fact being expanded to one person to a few more) are looking for CDs to test the emulator with. If you can donate some, send Zoop a mail with the list of CDs you can donate, their condition (got box, manual, etc..) and telling me where you live (so you could send the CD to the nearest person in the team, most probably to Charles). It is not necessary to send a mail (already recieved some) telling you got two hundred CDs you want to keep but you can be a beta tester. Beta testers will be choosed when necessary (mean: later) from people who supported us in our past efforts and some friends.

And by the way, as no one noticed it: Emulation Camp is back. That's all, and have a good day :-)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!