Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - New release: Anmitsu Hime

Reply to topic
New release: Anmitsu Hime
Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 1999 2:08 pm
And for those who thought I was joking with releasing one game per day until year 2000, today's release is Anmitsu Hime. I bet your question will be: what is it ? "Hime" mean princess in Japanese, so it is the story of a princess called Anmitsu. True SMS fans will get quite a shock when seing the pictures of this game, as it is nothing but the original version of the game known as Alex Kidd in High Tech World in USA and Europe. Right, the game we know as being one of the Alex Kidd serie was in fact an unrelated, adventure game. Just like what happened with Mario Bros 2 on Ni****do (heh, I'm not supposed to know anything about Ni****do, please don't beat me! :-). Graphics are of course different, and the text is in Japanese, but if you are familiar with Alex Kidd in High Tech World you should be able to beat this one too. And the action levels in forest are as hard as in the European/USA version, trust me :-)

You can get the game here. If I have time I will upload a scan of the box, if someone is actually interested.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!