SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Cheats Section for the new site

Reply to topic
Cheats Section for the new site
Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:47 am
Hello Bock and Maxim

I see you are the only two people communicating with each other on this weird but cool forum.

I can write in HTML and I was just going to suggest and idea for this new web site/8-bit museum.

What about putting a cheat page on the new site and also open it up to the public so you can easily add cheats when you feel like it.

Good luck with the new site!.

seeya

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:04 am
> I see you are the only two people communicating with each other on this weird but cool forum.

We're waiting for everyone's participation!

> What about putting a cheat page on the new site and also open it up to the public so you can easily add cheats when you feel like it.

The idea is that each game will have it owns pages. Among other contents (reviews, screenshots, scans, medias, technical notes, etc...), cheats will be presented per-game.

It's a little troublesome to allow the public to directly add content to the site, but we'll make it sure that it is easy to make a submission. Note that we already have good cheat databases around so when first putting a game page up, it should already contains most known cheats.

> Good luck with the new site!.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!