SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Music Forum Archives Public Test

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
Music Forum Archives Public Test
Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:11 am
I worked out a script to import and merge all wwwboard files backup I have. Then I reexported those in a slighty different format.

This isn't perfect, but theorically, I could export the messages into some DB for searching purpose, or even export to another format (for another board/forum system). You should be able to use Google to search there currently (untested).

See http://www.smspower.org/music/forum/archives
Note of one problem: which is that this listing still contains all previous spams. I often made forum backups before deleting spams, and thus, all spams were kept in backups and merged. I'll have to delete then from the final merge.

What would you like to see? (beside similar archives for other forums). A ZIP with everything? More information? Feel free to ask for anything practical. The goal is to be able to keep and retrieve infos from all previous post, so until we have a real searching features, I am open to tweaks.
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:41 pm
I do like how it is semi-sperated by month. having the month heading in there is VERY helpful when glancing at the forum. :)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!