SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - burn?

Reply to topic
Eric
burn?
Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:49 pm
hi, i would just want to know if downloaded songs are easy to burn on cd, i mean if theres any complications because of the vgm plug in?..

feel free to answer

thnx

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:31 pm
> hi, i would just want to know if downloaded songs are easy to burn on cd, i mean if theres any complications because of the vgm plug in?..

No. You can output to WAV (or MP3 if you like destroyed sound) and burn in any CD writer.

Actually, the way Winamp is built, no plugin has such issues unless (like the WMA plugin) it deliberately creates its own output (bypassing the output plugin), which is much more work. You can literally plug any input to any output.

Maxim
Eric
Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:56 pm
> > hi, i would just want to know if downloaded songs are easy to burn on cd, i mean if theres any complications because of the vgm plug in?..

> No. You can output to WAV (or MP3 if you like destroyed sound) and burn in any CD writer.

> Actually, the way Winamp is built, no plugin has such issues unless (like the WMA plugin) it deliberately creates its own output (bypassing the output plugin), which is much more work. You can literally plug any input to any output.

> Maxim

oh,good then=)

thnx!

*starts making a nostalgic CD*

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!