SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - mirrors

Reply to topic
Jon
mirrors
Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 12:48 am
that UK rom mirror says FORBIDDEN, why? I never did anything in there except download a rom or 2. The others are slightly outdated. The florescent green mirror gets stuck on my computer.
I wrote a message like this 2 hours ago, but it got deleted I think. :(

Shih Tzu
Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 1:50 am
> that UK rom mirror says FORBIDDEN, why? I never did anything in there except download a rom or 2. The others are slightly outdated. The florescent green mirror gets stuck on my computer.
> I wrote a message like this 2 hours ago, but it got deleted I think. :(

That UK mirror is down it seems, and it has been for a while. It's not just you. Oh well. Thanks anyway SkyBaby.

P-Strife
Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 1999 4:54 am
> > that UK rom mirror says FORBIDDEN, why? I never did anything in there except download a rom or 2. The others are slightly outdated. The florescent green mirror gets stuck on my computer.
> > I wrote a message like this 2 hours ago, but it got deleted I think. :(

> That UK mirror is down it seems, and it has been for a while. It's not just you. Oh well. Thanks anyway SkyBaby.

Well my site does a pretty good job mirroring(I mean bringing them to the public) the latest releases. Of course I don't advertise it so few people come or know that's what I do :)

SkyBaby
my mirror will return
Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 1999 2:18 pm
> > that UK rom mirror says FORBIDDEN, why? I never did anything in there except download a rom or 2. The others are slightly outdated. The florescent green mirror gets stuck on my computer.
> > I wrote a message like this 2 hours ago, but it got deleted I think. :(

> That UK mirror is down it seems, and it has been for a while. It's not just you. Oh well. Thanks anyway SkyBaby.

Sorry my site is down because I am too lazy to e-mail my isp to ask them to rechange the owner of my HTDOCS dir :(

Whilst I have read this I will mail them now and restert the mirror (hopefully)

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!