SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Sms & Gg dumper ??

Reply to topic
DjOuL
Sms & Gg dumper ??
Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 1999 1:51 pm
Hi, since I can have access to a few undumped (apparently) cartidges, I would like to know if anyone can have access to the
plans of an homemade dumper for Master System & Game Gear...
I would be glad to dump some things and release it for everyone.
If you can access these plans, please, mail them to me.
For information, I'm from France and it seems I have access to cartidges from Europe Zoop does'n seem to got ;p
So, If you could help me, do not hesitate...
Zoop, I don't care if it's you that give me that plans :)
Thanx

ChROMium

Re: Sms & Gg dumper ?? - France
Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 1999 2:06 pm
> Hi, since I can have access to a few undumped (apparently) cartidges, I would like to know if anyone can have access to the
> plans of an homemade dumper for Master System & Game Gear...
> I would be glad to dump some things and release it for everyone.
> If you can access these plans, please, mail them to me.
> For information, I'm from France and it seems I have access to cartidges from Europe Zoop does'n seem to got ;p
> So, If you could help me, do not hesitate...
> Zoop, I don't care if it's you that give me that plans :)
> Thanx

> ChROMium
>

You realize that Zoop is french, don't you? :)
Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 1999 2:07 pm
> Hi, since I can have access to a few undumped (apparently) cartidges, I would like to know if anyone can have access to the
> plans of an homemade dumper for Master System & Game Gear...
> I would be glad to dump some things and release it for everyone.
> If you can access these plans, please, mail them to me.
> For information, I'm from France and it seems I have access to cartidges from Europe Zoop does'n seem to got ;p
> So, If you could help me, do not hesitate...
> Zoop, I don't care if it's you that give me that plans :)
> Thanx

You realize that Zoop is french, don't you? :)
DjOuL
Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 1999 7:37 pm
> > Hi, since I can have access to a few undumped (apparently) cartidges, I would like to know if anyone can have access to the
> > plans of an homemade dumper for Master System & Game Gear...
> > I would be glad to dump some things and release it for everyone.
> > If you can access these plans, please, mail them to me.
> > For information, I'm from France and it seems I have access to cartidges from Europe Zoop does'n seem to got ;p
> > So, If you could help me, do not hesitate...
> > Zoop, I don't care if it's you that give me that plans :)
> > Thanx

> You realize that Zoop is french, don't you? :)
Bien sur que je sais que Zoop est francais puisque j'ai deja discute sur l'irc avec lui et que je regardait son site alors qu'il ne s'appellait meme pas emucamp et etait chez mygale, donc, je le sais qu'il est francais :)
Mais ca ne change rien a mon probleme de Dumper , que je recherche infiniment :)

ChROMium

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 1999 9:09 pm
[answer in English for other to understand]

I'm not sure it is worth the problems buying parts and building a dumper (I suggest making a MK1, it is the easier) unless you really have a lot of undumped cartridges.. do you have a list?
DjOuL
Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 1999 10:29 pm
> [answer in English for other to understand]

> I'm not sure it is worth the problems buying parts and building a dumper (I suggest making a MK1, it is the easier) unless you really have a lot of undumped cartridges.. do you have a list?

I don't have a list 'cause it is by relations but it includes
Game Gear taiwanese multiroms (interesting) and others undumped (in my opinion) game gear roms...
As well as sms roms I don't remember have seen on the net (I got more than 300 sms roms, so...)
It is not I don't want to send them but these cartdges are not mine and If I could built a dumper (I really want to :) I could dump these for you and the others...
So, If you got plans, can you please it to me, since I can't find thems on the net, I f you could do it before the end of this Sunday Afternoon in france, It would be great, since I don't have access to the Internet during the week for the moment (until NC Numericale do his job ;p )

Thanks...

ChROMium

DjOuL
Not sure about one thing...
Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 1999 11:28 pm
> I'm not sure it is worth the problems buying parts and building a dumper (I suggest making a MK1, it is the easier) unless you really have a lot of undumped cartridges.. do you have a list?

I forgot to tell you but since I live in France (you guessed it ;p) and if I can't achieve building such a dumper, I could
come to Paris to give you carts on hand to dump, If you would like, but I would even prefer buiding a dumper myself than haviny to pay 400 kms of gas to go from Lille to Paris :)

Have a nice day :)

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 1999 9:50 am
> > > Hi, since I can have access to a few undumped (apparently) cartidges, I would like to know if anyone can have access to the
> > > plans of an homemade dumper for Master System & Game Gear...
> > > I would be glad to dump some things and release it for everyone.
> > > If you can access these plans, please, mail them to me.
> > > For information, I'm from France and it seems I have access to cartidges from Europe Zoop does'n seem to got ;p
> > > So, If you could help me, do not hesitate...
> > > Zoop, I don't care if it's you that give me that plans :)
> > > Thanx

> > You realize that Zoop is french, don't you? :)
> Bien sur que je sais que Zoop est francais puisque j'ai deja discute sur l'irc avec lui et que je regardait son site alors qu'il ne s'appellait meme pas emucamp et etait chez mygale, donc, je le sais qu'il est francais :)
> Mais ca ne change rien a mon probleme de Dumper , que je recherche infiniment :)

J'ai bien compris, mais tu dois aps avoir bcp de cartouches non dumpées qu'il a pas :) Je dois meme en avoir plus ( des japs surtout :)
Re: Not sure about one thing...
Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 1999 9:50 am
> > I'm not sure it is worth the problems buying parts and building a dumper (I suggest making a MK1, it is the easier) unless you really have a lot of undumped cartridges.. do you have a list?

> I forgot to tell you but since I live in France (you guessed it ;p) and if I can't achieve building such a dumper, I could
> come to Paris to give you carts on hand to dump, If you would like, but I would even prefer buiding a dumper myself than haviny to pay 400 kms of gas to go from Lille to Paris :)

> Have a nice day :)

Tu connais La poste? :)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!