Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - You're sneaky, Zoop! :)

Reply to topic
Greg Polander
You're sneaky, Zoop! :)
Post Posted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 2:19 am
LOL!

I just went to uptdate the MEKA.CFG file for the new version of the emulator, and was going through it, I admit,
for the first time, and noticed a line at the bottom.......'nes sucks' set at 1, which means yes. :)

Well, this won't do, I thought to myself, so I changed it to 0. Then when I went to use it, MEKA would not load
because it labeled me as a NES lover! Well, it's true! :) I honestly think the NES was a MUCH better system
even if it was'nt as advanced as the SMS.....I wish their were sites like yours that had very rare NES and SNES
games, but I'm off topic. :)

So then I tried removing the line alltogether, and it STILL would not work! :)

Finally I had to mutter some curses under my breath and put it back to default. :)

Darn snekay of you, Zoop! Unfair! Have'nt you realized that people can like BOTH systems? :)

Greg

Reiver
Post Posted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 2:42 am
Hehe you just noticed that? That line's been in there since Meka was first released!

> LOL!

> I just went to uptdate the MEKA.CFG file for the new version of the emulator, and was going through it, I admit,
> for the first time, and noticed a line at the bottom.......'nes sucks' set at 1, which means yes. :)

> Well, this won't do, I thought to myself, so I changed it to 0. Then when I went to use it, MEKA would not load
> because it labeled me as a NES lover! Well, it's true! :) I honestly think the NES was a MUCH better system
> even if it was'nt as advanced as the SMS.....I wish their were sites like yours that had very rare NES and SNES
> games, but I'm off topic. :)

> So then I tried removing the line alltogether, and it STILL would not work! :)

> Finally I had to mutter some curses under my breath and put it back to default. :)

> Darn snekay of you, Zoop! Unfair! Have'nt you realized that people can like BOTH systems? :)

> Greg

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!