Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Please take a look at my Sega site! Kolla på min Sega site!

Reply to topic
Marcus
Please take a look at my Sega site! Kolla på min Sega site!
Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 1999 10:24 am
My name is Marcus and I'm designing a Swedish site about Sega.
I Would be happy if you could take a look at it and give me some feedback. It is not optimized at the momemnt so you MUST use 1024*768 or higher to view it. And you'll need to be able to watch Flash animations too. Please give me feedback via e-mail or on this forum.
The text is all in Swedish for the time being, but I'am considering using English instead, however there isn't that much text yet so I think everyone can look at the graphics and see what they think!
Thanks for your time and tack på förhand.

Jonas
Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 1999 10:38 pm
> My name is Marcus and I'm designing a Swedish site about Sega.
> I Would be happy if you could take a look at it and give me some feedback. It is not optimized at the momemnt so you MUST use 1024*768 or higher to view it. And you'll need to be able to watch Flash animations too. Please give me feedback via e-mail or on this forum.
> The text is all in Swedish for the time being, but I'am considering using English instead, however there isn't that much text yet so I think everyone can look at the graphics and see what they think!
> Thanks for your time and tack på förhand.

äntligen en svensk sega sajt!! =)
den verkar rätt ok, men eftersom du inte har så mycket på den än är det svårt att avgöra...
men om du har mycket om master system där så kommer den att bli skitbra.
ska titta till den lite då och då eefter uppdateringar... =)

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!