SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Mark 3 - Thunderblade forsale or trade

Reply to topic
Brian
Mark 3 - Thunderblade forsale or trade
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 8:03 pm
Well, since I've already registered meka, I figured I'd give someone else an opportunity.

A while back, I bought Mark 3 - Thunderblade cart off of e-bay. I bought it mostly as a novelty...since it is impossible to find mark 3 stuff over here. It comes in almost mint condition with case & manual... it's funny, it reminds me of an atari 2600 cart.

Anyway, I'm bored with it now, since I can't play it... I'd like to see it dumped, but since I've already registered...well...

So, I'm offering it up for trade for other sms carts that I don't already have, or cash if you want...at least what I paid for it...

A list of most of what I have is here:
http://www.realvalue.net/brian/sms.txt

Anyway, I know zoop wants the cart.... so if no one offers me anything, maybe I'll trade it for what we talked about before zoop? That would be nice to have :)

send me an e-mail

brian@realvalue.net

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 9:18 pm
You know, I think registering is not only to get that damned emulator before everybody else but more to support us.
If you are gonna sell this cartridge to someone who will let it take dust for ten years without playing or dumping it, I think it is a loose cartridge.

That was my two french francs..

> Well, since I've already registered meka, I figured I'd give someone else an opportunity.
> A while back, I bought Mark 3 - Thunderblade cart off of e-bay. I bought it mostly as a novelty...since it is impossible to find mark 3 stuff over here. It comes in almost mint condition with case & manual... it's funny, it reminds me of an atari 2600 cart.
> Anyway, I'm bored with it now, since I can't play it... I'd like to see it dumped, but since I've already registered...well...
> So, I'm offering it up for trade for other sms carts that I don't already have, or cash if you want...at least what I paid for it...
> A list of most of what I have is here:
> http://www.realvalue.net/brian/sms.txt
> Anyway, I know zoop wants the cart.... so if no one offers me anything, maybe I'll trade it for what we talked about before zoop? That would be nice to have :)
> send me an e-mail
And.. oh yeah..
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 9:20 pm
Yes I'll give you what you wanted in exchange, it's not a problem with me if it's the only solution to get the game.
But don't think I will be the only one asking for it. Like if you are putting ad on forums to ask for sellers, you will surely find a lot of people for that. Cool.
Last thing
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 9:21 pm
In your list you say you want anything not in it.
Well, I have tons of duplicates I could trade =)
Brian
Re: Last thing
Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 1999 2:28 am
> In your list you say you want anything not in it.
> Well, I have tons of duplicates I could trade =)

I think I'll only give it to someone who will send it to you to be dumped.

Send me an e-mail sometime with the list of the dupes you have, if you get a chance. I don't get on IRC a lot anymore.

brian@realvalue.net

Brian

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!