Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - to Hamster & Zoop (nice message)

Reply to topic
Real name is Sean :)
to Hamster & Zoop (nice message)
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 3:50 am
O.k., I'll stop. Don't think I meant all that crap, I was just showing Zoop here how his anti-American words hurt me. and, did it have ANYTHING to do with emulation? No. I know it was a long time ago since the Arab posted the anti-American government stuff on..but I just want to show him how it hurt me. So I pretended to be Zoop and attacked all of you. Most of you agree with Zoops's anti-american words, but I thought this wasn't the place to put them..(actually they were in the front page..but still on SMS Power nonetheless. So, if he can do it...so can I! That was my point in all this. I don't have anything against anybody, I'm sure the rodent's girl is faithful & loyal......I'm not sure about the guy who just sang to me though...it's pretty freaky when a guy sings to you. :) LOL Zoop, you're doing a cool job...keep up the good work. Next time though..if you're gunna blame somebody on a death in your family...blame Madeline Albright! :) (Secretary Of State)

Spinner 8
arg
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 8:25 am
The United States is a country.

This is a FACT.

The United States sucks.

This is an OPINION.

if you're so caught up in such a wonderful nation, you'll remember to respect other people's opinions, as they have a right to them. ESPECIALLY on their own site.

This wasn't directed just at you, but everyone who's doing this shit to Zoop. I'm as proud of America as the next guy, but if someone says it sucks that's their own opinion, and I certainly wouldn't pester them for MONTHS afterward. Sorry but I had to vent ^_^ carry on.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 2:27 am
> O.k., I'll stop. Don't think I meant all that crap, I was just showing Zoop here how his anti-American words hurt me. and, did it have ANYTHING to do with emulation? No. I know it was a long time ago since the Arab posted the anti-American government stuff on..but I just want to show him how it hurt me. So I pretended to be Zoop and attacked all of you. Most of you agree with Zoops's anti-american words, but I thought this wasn't the place to put them..(actually they were in the front page..but still on SMS Power nonetheless. So, if he can do it...so can I! That was my point in all this. I don't have anything against anybody, I'm sure the rodent's girl is faithful & loyal......I'm not sure about the guy who just sang to me though...it's pretty freaky when a guy sings to you. :) LOL Zoop, you're doing a cool job...keep up the good work. Next time though..if you're gunna blame somebody on a death in your family...blame Madeline Albright! :) (Secretary Of State)

Ok , let`s call it quits . feel free to post here anytime you like . just a little reminder , and i quote you : " Most of you agree with Zoop's anti-american words ". you must understand somtthing : i`m not from the united-states... i`m from quebec , canada , practicly the only place up there where we speak french . and i happen to be native indian of origin . so it should`ent comme as a surprise to you if i`m on zoop`s side...i think. the US does have serius problems but hey ! does`ent every contry has some... (i think so...).
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!