SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Great Baseball

Reply to topic
donny digital
Great Baseball
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 12:39 am
Well Zoop says there arent many games left to dump for the sms... and yet, the best game of all master system games, great baseball, is still undumped, as is another great game, American Pro Baseball (aka Reggie Jackson Baseball)...i would really, really, really love to see one of these games as the 150th on the site...other than that, this site is awesome, keep it up zoop.
-dd

Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 2:07 am
> Well Zoop says there arent many games left to dump for the sms... and yet, the best game of all master system games, great baseball, is still undumped, as is another great game, American Pro Baseball (aka Reggie Jackson Baseball)...i would really, really, really love to see one of these games as the 150th on the site...other than that, this site is awesome, keep it up zoop.
> -dd

Well , since the 150th rom is relased (it`s california games 2) it`s too late for that . but , keep you hopes up , zoop can tell you if they are dumped...but , if he doesent have one or the other , we`ll know and we will just to search for them (to get them dumped , of course!). so , it`s probably a matter of time...
donny digital
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 3:05 am
oops, i knew the 150th was released, im just a silly forgettful guy...

> Well , since the 150th rom is relased (it`s california games 2) it`s too late for that . but , keep you hopes up , zoop can tell you if they are dumped...but , if he doesent have one or the other , we`ll know and we will just to search for them (to get them dumped , of course!). so , it`s probably a matter of time...

Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 3:23 am
> oops, i knew the 150th was released, im just a silly forgettful guy...

No problem . anyway , any more baseball fans out there ? ( speakup because , if zoop get enough "demands"...) if enough pepeole ask (kindly) for these two games , you will shurely see them anytime soon...
Marco Antônio
This game was released !!!
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 11:10 pm
it was released a few days ago by the dump masters !!

look here ...

http://www.emucamp.com/dump_masters/

donny digital
No it wasnt released
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 12:57 am

If you know anything about the sms version of great baseball, then you know that that game dumped on dumpmasters is not the real great baseball but some game gear version or at least not the famoud american version of great baseball that is sought by so many. that game that they have dumped there plain old sucks. give me the american great baseball or give me death! (thats a play on a famous speech by patrick henry if u didnt know)
-dd

Explanations
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 10:28 am

> If you know anything about the sms version of great baseball, then you know that that game dumped on dumpmasters is not the real great baseball but some game gear version or at least not the famoud american version of great baseball that is sought by so many. that game that they have dumped there plain old sucks. give me the american great baseball or give me death! (thats a play on a famous speech by patrick henry if u didnt know)

There are two different games called "Great Baseball".
donny digital
Re: Explanations
Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 1999 7:23 pm
Oh
well that can efinately be the case... but i still yearn for great baseball and american pro baseball as well...

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!