SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - you're bored?

Reply to topic
Jon
you're bored?
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 11:21 am
You live in France where the chicks are hotter than any other country and you tell us you're bored????? I would be taking nice long walks looking at all the French women. :)

Jonas
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 1:57 pm
> You live in France where the chicks are hotter than any other country and you tell us you're bored????? I would be taking nice long walks looking at all the French women. :)

you must be kidding!! The french chicks are ugly! I was there for 2 weeks, and never saw any good looking babe.
They looked so bad you got depressed, so I understand Zoop. =)

Marcus
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 3:41 pm

> you must be kidding!! The french chicks are ugly! I was there for 2 weeks, and never saw any good looking babe.
> They looked so bad you got depressed, so I understand Zoop. =)

Thats right! Swedish girls on the other hand are the worlds most beutyfull! (well, some of them anyway)

Oh yeah?
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 4:45 pm
>
> > you must be kidding!! The french chicks are ugly! I was there for 2 weeks, and never saw any good looking babe.
> > They looked so bad you got depressed, so I understand Zoop. =)

> Thats right! Swedish girls on the other hand are the worlds most beutyfull! (well, some of them anyway)

So come to Brazil to you see whats beauty ;)
Jon
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 6:19 pm
they're not that bad...if you compare them to a woman from those Arab countries, talk about dogs.

Jonas
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 9:00 pm
>
> > you must be kidding!! The french chicks are ugly! I was there for 2 weeks, and never saw any good looking babe.
> > They looked so bad you got depressed, so I understand Zoop. =)

> Thats right! Swedish girls on the other hand are the worlds most beutyfull! (well, some of them anyway)

det har du förbannat rätt i. =)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 10:38 pm
> You live in France where the chicks are hotter than any other >country and you tell us you're bored?????

Don´t forget Spanish women! They´re really hot :)

nonsense...(explanation).
Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 11:56 pm
> You live in France where the chicks are hotter than any other country and you tell us you're bored????? I would be taking nice long walks looking at all the French women. :)

All of this is nonsense . to me the most beautyfull girl is my girlfriend . (notise i said "to me").she is the one that is there for me when i need it most. and she is comprehensive enough to support me when i make those "computer rush" on rainy weekends... so , it is futile to argue on this . beauty is in the beholder`s eyes . p.s. if you got a girlfriend (or boyfriend if you`re a girl because yes , girls can play videogames !) , why don`t you tell us what you think about her ???
Jon
Re: nonsense...(explanation).
Post Posted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 3:19 am
When your away from your girlfriend, how do you know she's not doing it doggystyle with someone better than you?

Spinner 8
dude
Post Posted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 7:15 am
that was NOT cool.

joe
Re: dude
Post Posted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 12:22 pm
I know, but even the nicest of women have...umm...skeletons in the closet. :)

JON
that name was supposed to be Jon in the above msg
Post Posted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 12:24 pm
> I know, but even the nicest of women have...umm...skeletons in the closet. :)

clap clap clap :) nt!
Post Posted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 6:18 pm
> > You live in France where the chicks are hotter than any other country and you tell us you're bored????? I would be taking nice long walks looking at all the French women. :)

> All of this is nonsense . to me the most beautyfull girl is my girlfriend . (notise i said "to me").she is the one that is there for me when i need it most. and she is comprehensive enough to support me when i make those "computer rush" on rainy weekends... so , it is futile to argue on this . beauty is in the beholder`s eyes . p.s. if you got a girlfriend (or boyfriend if you`re a girl because yes , girls can play videogames !) , why don`t you tell us what you think about her ???
Spinner 8
yeah but
Post Posted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 12:28 am
that doesn't mean it's worth telling someone! obviously you don't have a chick.

How mature of you...
Post Posted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 12:55 am
When you will get to a cetrain ane (mainly twelve) you will notise something something different about your self , it`s called puberty... (and no , my girlfriend is`ent that type because you see , were past thast stage). ;)
Jon
women aren't called chicks, I'm 26 & engaged THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 1999 9:54 pm
> that doesn't mean it's worth telling someone! obviously you don't have a chick.

if you call a woman CHICK, then you are putting down women...they're WOMEN..not babes..not sexual chocolates..but WOMEN :)

Spinner 8
mmhmm
Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 1999 8:21 am
> > that doesn't mean it's worth telling someone! obviously you don't have a chick.

> if you call a woman CHICK, then you are putting down women...they're WOMEN..not babes..not sexual chocolates..but WOMEN :)

none of the chicks I've ever met have been offended by that. :) and just imagine your fiancee being fucked in the ass by some guy when you're not around.. not pleasant. :P

JON
I don't have to worry cuz my fiancee is a good catholic girl and is very religious, not the ugly sluts you see in France!
Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 1999 3:59 pm
> > > that doesn't mean it's worth telling someone! obviously you don't have a chick.

> > if you call a woman CHICK, then you are putting down women...they're WOMEN..not babes..not sexual chocolates..but WOMEN :)

> none of the chicks I've ever met have been offended by that. :) and just imagine your fiancee being fucked in the ass by some guy when you're not around.. not pleasant. :P

Oh boy...
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 12:58 am
Youre sick . you know that ? your girlfriend is catholic (youre probably too...) and you use such words as "slut" and you despise pepeole (yes yes , i see the logic in that ???) . grow up man (youre probably not even 26 (if you are , you have a serious problem)) . you talk about girls and sex in a wierd manner...youre probably not getting any (am i right ?) . this is a SERIOUS board/forum . doing gokes is one thing , but insulting and harassing pepeole is another... i started a post about a NORMAL thing and you come by talking about your impulses...( kind of scarry , don`t you think ???) . you can post things here , but please , be nice in the future ok...
Spinner 8
mmhmm
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 1:08 am
does she still have her school uniform? I might just fuck her myself :)

HEY! jon , get your "religious" girlfriend to read your crap... *nt*
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 2:14 am
> > > > that doesn't mean it's worth telling someone! obviously you don't have a chick.

> > > if you call a woman CHICK, then you are putting down women...they're WOMEN..not babes..not sexual chocolates..but WOMEN :)

> > none of the chicks I've ever met have been offended by that. :) and just imagine your fiancee being fucked in the ass by some guy when you're not around.. not pleasant. :P
Jon
I'm trying to prove my point..if Zoop can spew his anti-USA government on this board (which has nothin to do with this subject
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 3:38 am
> Youre sick . you know that ? your girlfriend is catholic (youre probably too...) and you use such words as "slut" and you despise pepeole (yes yes , i see the logic in that ???) . grow up man (youre probably not even 26 (if you are , you have a serious problem)) . you talk about girls and sex in a wierd manner...youre probably not getting any (am i right ?) . this is a SERIOUS board/forum . doing gokes is one thing , but insulting and harassing pepeole is another... i started a post about a NORMAL thing and you come by talking about your impulses...( kind of scarry , don`t you think ???) . you can post things here , but please , be nice in the future ok...

uzplayer
You sound like someone I know who wanted sex so bad he was willing to screw his sister (-NT-)
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 4:49 pm
> When your away from your girlfriend, how do you know she's not doing it doggystyle with someone better than you?

uzplayer
The vast majority of catholic women from what I understand are sluts. (Look at the pr0n industry) (-NT-)
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 4:52 pm
> > > > that doesn't mean it's worth telling someone! obviously you don't have a chick.

> > > if you call a woman CHICK, then you are putting down women...they're WOMEN..not babes..not sexual chocolates..but WOMEN :)

> > none of the chicks I've ever met have been offended by that. :) and just imagine your fiancee being fucked in the ass by some guy when you're not around.. not pleasant. :P

uzplayer
Oh yeah! I'll bring my camcorder! ;-) (-NT-)
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 4:58 pm
> does she still have her school uniform? I might just fuck her myself :)

uzplayer
At least we're mature about it. You arent (-NT-)
Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 1999 4:59 pm
> > Youre sick . you know that ? your girlfriend is catholic (youre probably too...) and you use such words as "slut" and you despise pepeole (yes yes , i see the logic in that ???) . grow up man (youre probably not even 26 (if you are , you have a serious problem)) . you talk about girls and sex in a wierd manner...youre probably not getting any (am i right ?) . this is a SERIOUS board/forum . doing gokes is one thing , but insulting and harassing pepeole is another... i started a post about a NORMAL thing and you come by talking about your impulses...( kind of scarry , don`t you think ???) . you can post things here , but please , be nice in the future ok...

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!