Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Link to some unreleased roms. I keep my promises and you all shut up.

Reply to topic
A friend
Link to some unreleased roms. I keep my promises and you all shut up.
Post Posted: Sun Sep 12, 1999 7:11 pm
As stated in my previous posts to Zoop on the "racism" topic, I mentionned there were a bunch of ROMS which were still NOT released and I believe Zoop himself does NOT have.

Here's a small proof,

I do own a SMS a homebrewn copier and I dumped about 40 games which haven't been released anywhere so far.

I have to admit tho, In that list of 40 games not released *yet?* I do have only 12 games which are NOT listed in the meka.nam file from Meka 0.20

So, to proove that I already have most of the recently dumped games by Zoop and other dumps I will try (if the fuckin free webhosting site doesn't fuck around) to post 2 roms everyday.

Zoop, can you keep up and post 2 new roms daily? I don't think so.

Today's shit:

- Hang On 2 (Unlisted in meka.nam) (Dumped by myself from a pirate JAP my card, is believed to a beta...)
- Super Monaco GP (Listed in meka.nam) (Dumped by myself, nowhere to be found on the net.)

Have fun, ROM leechers :)

Hang On 2 @ http://www3.cybercities.com/s/smspowah/Hangon2.zip
Super Monaco GP @ http://www3.cybercities.com/s/smspowah/Smonaco.zip

Btw, if you want to contact me, d1sux@hotmail.com

Reiver
Post Posted: Sun Sep 12, 1999 7:26 pm
Dude, get over yourself. Go ahead and release roms if it makes you think you're special, but you'll always be in Zoop's shadow.

Oh, and since you believe it's right to tell someone how to run their webpage, I think you need to add some HTML and make it purple and make all the text upside down. I don't want to hear your crap, just do it!

Some people, I swear.

> As stated in my previous posts to Zoop on the "racism" topic, I mentionned there were a bunch of ROMS which were still NOT released and I believe Zoop himself does NOT have.

> Here's a small proof,

> I do own a SMS a homebrewn copier and I dumped about 40 games which haven't been released anywhere so far.

> I have to admit tho, In that list of 40 games not released *yet?* I do have only 12 games which are NOT listed in the meka.nam file from Meka 0.20

> So, to proove that I already have most of the recently dumped games by Zoop and other dumps I will try (if the fuckin free webhosting site doesn't fuck around) to post 2 roms everyday.

> Zoop, can you keep up and post 2 new roms daily? I don't think so.

> Today's shit:

> - Hang On 2 (Unlisted in meka.nam) (Dumped by myself from a pirate JAP my card, is believed to a beta...)
> - Super Monaco GP (Listed in meka.nam) (Dumped by myself, nowhere to be found on the net.)

> Have fun, ROM leechers :)

> Hang On 2 @ http://www3.cybercities.com/s/smspowah/Hangon2.zip
> Super Monaco GP @ http://www3.cybercities.com/s/smspowah/Smonaco.zip

> Btw, if you want to contact me, d1sux@hotmail.com

Re: Then keep your promise first.
Post Posted: Sun Sep 12, 1999 8:03 pm
First, you said on a previous mail you knew about lot of roms being available on sites.
Now you say you dumped them.

Hang On 2 is on the internet since about February 1999.
It is a SG-1000 game, not SMS.
It's file checksum is recognized by Meka and BrSMS.
It is not pirate but official.
But in case you really dumped it, I'm interested in knowing how (although chances are that you already forgot).

I was unable to download Super Monaco GP correctly (got a corrupted ZIP), but:
It is on the internet since.. a while.
It's file checksum is recognized by Meka and BrSMS.

As for the:

I do consider it as a provocation, but releasing two roms per day will make you too happy so I won't.
I'm not releasing everything at once for reason I already explained months ago.
Basically it is to keep interest in the SMS.
Yeah . youre right reiver , this "strange" individual sucks...
Post Posted: Sun Sep 12, 1999 8:23 pm
talking to "a friend" here :

reiver`s right : this "a friend" guy makes no sense. whats his point ? i honestly don`t know...
i think he is frustrated because zoop promised a new rom everyday. well , promises can be broken .
it is not a contract he has with us ! stop buging him because everyday we don`t have a new rom !
he recently had a party . do this "a friend" guy thinks zoop whould have leaved his party saying :
"sorry guys . i have to go home to upload a rom...". his friends would have said :dude , youre leaving us
because this "a friend" guy bugs you ? (and bugs us in the process...).
no. he is free to have a normal life , just like us. if he does`ent realese a rom , he does`ent ! simple as that.
i have over 300 roms and beleve me , i don`t play them all (hardly a dozen or so , the best ones...) so i don`t
realy need a gazilion new roms... (makes sense to me so...).
and , do we care if he has a homebrewn copier ? i could`ent care less if he had a pet cockroach! (geez...)
another thing : whats this "today`s shit" stuff ? if you think sms roms are shit , why did you invest in a sms copier ?
(if you made it yourself , why ?) . if not , why bother coping them ? you make no sense!.
and "have fun rom leechers" ? does you coming here asking for roms before make you a leech too ?
and competioning with zoop ? why asshole...
in closing , hwo would whant to contact this "a friend" thing ? not me , i don`t speak microbe...
`nuff said!
I`L try to be as concise and articulate as posible...
Post Posted: Sun Sep 12, 1999 8:32 pm

"A FRIEND" YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

traduction : "a friend" you suck!!!!!!!!

if you still don`t understand , go to http://www.a_friend_you_suck!!!!!!!!.com/ to have an anser...
A friend
Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 2:01 am
> First, you said on a previous mail you knew about lot of roms being available on sites.

I do. I'll give you the links to it.

> Now you say you dumped them.

I do own a copier, it's time for me to take a picture of all this. right?

> Hang On 2 is on the internet since about February 1999.

Maybe.. but nowhere to be found, (IRC, www, alt., etc...)

> It is a SG-1000 game, not SMS.

What I do have is a pirate version, and well if the game is SG-1000 that might explain why it sucks so bad.
Time for me to take a picture of it again.. *sighs*

> It's file checksum is recognized by Meka and BrSMS.

Mhhh.. maybe.

> It is not pirate but official.

I got it on a bootleg my-card.

> But in case you really dumped it, I'm interested in knowing how (although chances are that you already forgot).

With a copier, *sighs*

> I was unable to download Super Monaco GP correctly (got a corrupted ZIP), but:

The ZIP was succesfully uploaded, but for no reasons when downloading it, it stucks at 74kb the file is 101kb.
I am re-uploading it right now as I type those lines.

> It is on the internet since.. a while.

Never said it wasn't. It's just not easy to find.

> It's file checksum is recognized by Meka and BrSMS.

It is. Never said i wasn't. heheheh.

> As for the:
> > Zoop, can you keep up and post 2 new roms daily? I don't think so.

> I do consider it as a provocation, but releasing two roms per day will make you too happy so I won't.

Provocation, it would NOT be THAT happy, I'm not that jerk ProToCol...
I have other sources than SMS power. Trust me on that one.

> I'm not releasing everything at once for reason I already explained months ago.
> Basically it is to keep interest in the SMS.

I understand that, but release at least 1 game per day, that was my point and my whole issue here.

Q: Do you have any other carts which are not listed in the Meka's 0.20 meka.nam file? if yes, then how many of thoses?

Q: What do you think about releasing regulary updated meka.nam files from Emucamp? Various programs available on the net do that thing servers.ini for mIRC or ultrahle.ini for UltraHLE, and probably a couple of other programs I don't know about.

Q: Any ideas if there is a "Solomon No Kagi *2*" for SMS? Genesis? SG-1000/3000?

I'm out, peace.

The Veteran!!!
Hate to tell you this.....but I downloaded Hang On 2 about a month ago from another site.....its in my ROMs directory.....guess
Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 5:31 am
> As stated in my previous posts to Zoop on the "racism" topic, I mentionned there were a bunch of ROMS which were still NOT released and I believe Zoop himself does NOT have.

> Here's a small proof,

> I do own a SMS a homebrewn copier and I dumped about 40 games which haven't been released anywhere so far.

> I have to admit tho, In that list of 40 games not released *yet?* I do have only 12 games which are NOT listed in the meka.nam file from Meka 0.20

> So, to proove that I already have most of the recently dumped games by Zoop and other dumps I will try (if the fuckin free webhosting site doesn't fuck around) to post 2 roms everyday.

> Today's shit:

> - Hang On 2 (Unlisted in meka.nam) (Dumped by myself from a pirate JAP my card, is believed to a beta...)
> - Super Monaco GP (Listed in meka.nam) (Dumped by myself, nowhere to be found on the net.)

The Veteran!!!
Hey Smarty, Read this for a minute....
Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 5:44 am
Issue #1: The U.S Government IS an evil empire, and IS totally corrupt and unfeeling....it's fact. I'm ashamed to be an american, however, I live here because they support my ass for free :o) Might as well milk off their tit for awhile, right?

Issue #2: For someone who claims to not be interested in playing SMS roms, you sure do wastea lot of time here.

Issue #3: Ever hear the phrase the empty can rattles the most?

Issue #4: You need to Learn HTML, your poor web page is so incredibly lacking of quality that it does more harm then good. Considering you are more then likely a teenager, I can understand however..... http://www.cyberenet.net/~spvega (THATS a fine Web Page)

Issue #5: If you're so proud to be an american, join the army and go die for me so I can stay home and screw and drink beer all day.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 9:15 am
> > First, you said on a previous mail you knew about lot of roms being available on sites.
> I do. I'll give you the links to it.

I'm waiting for it. My e-mail address is omar@cornut.fr

> > Now you say you dumped them.
> I do own a copier, it's time for me to take a picture of all this. right?

Right. What kind of copier it is ?

> > Hang On 2 is on the internet since about February 1999.
> Maybe.. but nowhere to be found, (IRC, www, alt., etc...)

It was first released on BrSMS homepage. Very hard to find!

> > It is a SG-1000 game, not SMS.
> What I do have is a pirate version, and well if the game is SG-1000 that might explain why it sucks so bad.
> Time for me to take a picture of it again.. *sighs*

Right, I'm eagerly waiting for it :)

> > It's file checksum is recognized by Meka and BrSMS.
> Mhhh.. maybe.

Surely.

[...]
> > But in case you really dumped it, I'm interested in knowing how (although chances are that you already forgot).
> With a copier, *sighs*

More precisely. Where did you found the SG-1000 cards pinouts? And I suppose you designed and built the copier yourself, so I'm interested in some piece schematics.

> > I was unable to download Super Monaco GP correctly (got a corrupted ZIP), but:
> The ZIP was succesfully uploaded, but for no reasons when downloading it, it stucks at 74kb the file is 101kb.
> I am re-uploading it right now as I type those lines.

It's recognized as the same as the one already on the internet.

> > It is on the internet since.. a while.
> Never said it wasn't. It's just not easy to find.

Maybe because you didn't look the right place. It's on the old SMS archive of Emucamp.

> > It's file checksum is recognized by Meka and BrSMS.
> It is. Never said i wasn't. heheheh.

Then what's the point releasing it ?

> Provocation, it would NOT be THAT happy, I'm not that jerk ProToCol...
> I have other sources than SMS power. Trust me on that one.

Well, right now I don't trust you. Because I have no reasons too.

> > I'm not releasing everything at once for reason I already explained months ago.
> > Basically it is to keep interest in the SMS.
> I understand that, but release at least 1 game per day, that was my point and my whole issue here.

Release at least 1 unreleased game (or give me that site URL) and then we'll talk :)

> Q: Do you have any other carts which are not listed in the Meka's 0.20 meka.nam file? if yes, then how many of thoses?

About 50.

> Q: What do you think about releasing regulary updated meka.nam files from Emucamp? Various programs available on the net do that thing servers.ini for mIRC or ultrahle.ini for UltraHLE, and probably a couple of other programs I don't know about.

It's faisable.

> Q: Any ideas if there is a "Solomon No Kagi *2*" for SMS? Genesis? SG-1000/3000?

No, I don't know, No/No.
I hate to say this, but...
Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 12:46 pm
> Q: What do you think about releasing regulary updated meka.nam files from Emucamp? Various programs available on the net do that thing servers.ini for mIRC or ultrahle.ini for UltraHLE, and probably a couple of other programs I don't know about.

This is actually a good idea.
I think maybe once a month or so, what do you reckon, Zoop?

Other than that, Mr. Friendlieness here can go stick a NES up his arse & rotate for all I care.
~unfnknblvbl
Greg Polander
(sigh) Somebody ELSE giving us a bad name......(NT)
Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 4:33 pm
NT

uzplayer
Read me please (-more-)
Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 2:59 pm
Just to let you know, You are not getting coverage on Emucamp. I refuse to cover a person who doesn't let anyone express their opinions. Granted I do this for a hobby, but what you said goes against every shread of ethics in Journalism I have ever had. And I will have no part in elevating your site. Goto someplace like Emualliance or Emutech 2000. I am sure they'll be more then happy to cover you being that they are probably the only two that will take you seriously. But you will never be taken seriously by the sites including Emucamp and various others.

Thus, I refuse to cover you.

- uzplayer -

> Here's a small proof,
> Today's shit:

uzplayer
Yeah.. I wish he'd just leave. (-NT-)
Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 3:01 pm
> NT

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!