SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - great page

Reply to topic
2SCS
great page
Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 1999 9:56 pm
Great page, but I liked how you did the roms before you did it with mirrors. When you present a game, like Putt & Putter, we have to wait until it becomes available. Why not just write about the games when they become available so we don't have to read the description & drool & can't do nothing about getting it until it's available in a mirror. So why don't you wait 2-3 days, make a rom tonight, wait for a mirror, then start writing descriptions on your page & then put in the downloading links 2-3 days from now...this way, it'll be like old times. Write about the game & have it already to download. easy. Just make a rom tonight or tomorrow, relax for a few days and then start your thing in a few days. Cuz Putt & Putter..I have been anxiously waiting for, but it hasnt come on yet.

Then, Monday, you can make another rom & write about it on Wednesday and have it for download, then Tuesday you can make a rom & write & upload it somewhere Thursday..and so on.

Marco Antônio
Good idea !!
Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 1999 10:10 pm
BOO!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 1999 10:22 pm
Updating mirrors isn't my charge and I don't have to bother checking them, plus, they usually don't get updated in time.
When a news is wrote mentionning a new release, then the game is immediately available for those who registered. If you cannot wait one or two days, then you can register. Else keep checking the mirrors.

> Great page, but I liked how you did the roms before you did it with mirrors. When you present a game, like Putt & Putter, we have to wait until it becomes available. Why not just write about the games when they become available so we don't have to read the description & drool & can't do nothing about getting it until it's available in a mirror. So why don't you wait 2-3 days, make a rom tonight, wait for a mirror, then start writing descriptions on your page & then put in the downloading links 2-3 days from now...this way, it'll be like old times. Write about the game & have it already to download. easy. Just make a rom tonight or tomorrow, relax for a few days and then start your thing in a few days. Cuz Putt & Putter..I have been anxiously waiting for, but it hasnt come on yet.
> Then, Monday, you can make another rom & write about it on Wednesday and have it for download, then Tuesday you can make a rom & write & upload it somewhere Thursday..and so on.
Limbs a Flyin'
Post Posted: Sun Sep 05, 1999 4:16 am
they appear the same day they are releases on the appropiate newsgroup; alt.binaries.emulators.sega . thats not a web address in case you dont know - its for something called usenet, and i suggest everybody to find out what it is if they havent allready. some groups take requests too!

> Great page, but I liked how you did the roms before you did it with mirrors. When you present a game, like Putt & Putter, we have to wait until it becomes available. Why not just write about the games when they become available so we don't have to read the description & drool & can't do nothing about getting it until it's available in a mirror. So why don't you wait 2-3 days, make a rom tonight, wait for a mirror, then start writing descriptions on your page & then put in the downloading links 2-3 days from now...this way, it'll be like old times. Write about the game & have it already to download. easy. Just make a rom tonight or tomorrow, relax for a few days and then start your thing in a few days. Cuz Putt & Putter..I have been anxiously waiting for, but it hasnt come on yet.

> Then, Monday, you can make another rom & write about it on Wednesday and have it for download, then Tuesday you can make a rom & write & upload it somewhere Thursday..and so on.

Brian
Question
Post Posted: Sun Sep 05, 1999 4:05 pm
> Updating mirrors isn't my charge and I don't have to bother checking them, plus, they usually don't get updated in time.
> When a news is wrote mentionning a new release, then the game is immediately available for those who registered. If you cannot wait one or two days, then you can register. Else keep checking the mirrors.

Where do those of us who registered download from? I registered and have never heard anything about where to download the new roms...

Re: Question
Post Posted: Sun Sep 05, 1999 4:35 pm
> > Updating mirrors isn't my charge and I don't have to bother checking them, plus, they usually don't get updated in time.
> > When a news is wrote mentionning a new release, then the game is immediately available for those who registered. If you cannot wait one or two days, then you can register. Else keep checking the mirrors.
> Where do those of us who registered download from? I registered and have never heard anything about where to download the new roms...

Then it's not normal. Did you changed your e-mail address ?
Did you recieved a mail about Meka about two weeks ago?
E-mail me in both cases.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!