Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Sega Master System games...

Reply to topic
Nintendont
Sega Master System games...
Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 1999 5:21 pm
I recently dug up my sms collection (including a mint condition sportspad controller!) and posted the stuff on ebay...if anyone's interested, my ebay name is "zektor".

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 1999 7:42 pm
> I recently dug up my sms collection (including a mint condition sportspad controller!) and posted the stuff on ebay...if anyone's interested, my ebay name is "zektor".

Cool, you missed a chance to support SMS Power :)
Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 1999 2:07 am
> > I recently dug up my sms collection (including a mint condition sportspad controller!) and posted the stuff on ebay...if anyone's interested, my ebay name is "zektor".

> Cool, you missed a chance to support SMS Power :)

yeah , imagine : he knows this site , knows he could have heplted us , knows zoop need these things , knows he could have been a registered user and yet he tells us ``and posted the stuff at ebay``. my personal opinion : THE GUY ONLY WANTS MONEY! so please , if someone wants to buy these things to be dumped and/or emulated , PLEASE dont pay a lot to this guy... (remember : MY personal opinion...).
Colin
Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 1999 9:46 pm
Regardless, what games that he is selling do you need Zoop? I remember talking to you on IRC oh about a year ago (I was |Dalamar|), and I must find a way to help out Meka!! Now that I have a job and constant cash flow things should be a tad easier..

Later, Colin

P.S. http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=zektor&... for list of what he is selling

> > > I recently dug up my sms collection (including a mint condition sportspad controller!) and posted the stuff on ebay...if anyone's interested, my ebay name is "zektor".

> > Cool, you missed a chance to support SMS Power :)

> yeah , imagine : he knows this site , knows he could have heplted us , knows zoop need these things , knows he could have been a registered user and yet he tells us ``and posted the stuff at ebay``. my personal opinion : THE GUY ONLY WANTS MONEY! so please , if someone wants to buy these things to be dumped and/or emulated , PLEASE dont pay a lot to this guy... (remember : MY personal opinion...).

Nintendont
Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 1999 5:42 pm
> Regardless, what games that he is selling do you need Zoop? I remember talking to you on IRC oh about a year ago (I was |Dalamar|), and I must find a way to help out Meka!! Now that I have a job and constant cash flow things should be a tad easier..

> Later, Colin

> P.S. http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=zektor&... for list of what he is selling

> > > > I recently dug up my sms collection (including a mint condition sportspad controller!) and posted the stuff on ebay...if anyone's interested, my ebay name is "zektor".

> > > Cool, you missed a chance to support SMS Power :)

> > yeah , imagine : he knows this site , knows he could have heplted us , knows zoop need these things , knows he could have been a registered user and yet he tells us ``and posted the stuff at ebay``. my personal opinion : THE GUY ONLY WANTS MONEY! so please , if someone wants to buy these things to be dumped and/or emulated , PLEASE dont pay a lot to this guy... (remember : MY personal opinion...).

Come on people....If I HAD a game that wasn't already dumped I would definitely donate it. I do have some doubles of my games, and do intend on sending Zoop a cart just to register Meka. Do I want money for my carts? Of course....I spent hundreds on this stuff. At the same time I figured this would be the place to find collectors that may be looking for something I'm selling. All of the carts I'm selling have been dumped, but for the true SMS collector it is better to have the original cart than just a downloaded image. So, to get the record straight, I'm not just some guy looking for money or to rip anyone off.

BTW: Zoop, your address is listed in the readme.txt included with Meka, right? Don't worry, I'll be donating. I'm loyal to your cause. :)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 1999 9:47 pm
> Come on people....If I HAD a game that wasn't already dumped I would definitely donate it. I do have some doubles of my games, and do intend on sending Zoop a cart just to register Meka. Do I want money for my carts? Of course....I spent hundreds on this stuff. At the same time I figured this would be the place to find collectors that may be looking for something I'm selling. All of the carts I'm selling have been dumped, but for the true SMS collector it is better to have the original cart than just a downloaded image. So, to get the record straight, I'm not just some guy looking for money or to rip anyone off.
> BTW: Zoop, your address is listed in the readme.txt included with Meka, right? Don't worry, I'll be donating. I'm loyal to your cause. :)

Great Soccer ? Card ? Hmm I don't think it was dumped.
Not mentionning the 3D Glasses stuff.
Also..
Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 1999 9:48 pm
Rambo 2 wasn't dumped.
Nintendont
Re: Also..
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 6:11 pm
> Rambo 2 wasn't dumped.

Ahh..I wasnt even aware that those two games weren't dumped. Umm...Rambo already got a bid, but the great soccer card hasn't. I really don't think that it varys much (if at all) from the cart version, but if you want to dump it, I will end the auction early. Let me know asap on the status of whether it was actually dumped or not! Thanks!

Nintendont
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 6:22 pm
> > Rambo 2 wasn't dumped.

> Ahh..I wasnt even aware that those two games weren't dumped. Umm...Rambo already got a bid, but the great soccer card hasn't. I really don't think that it varys much (if at all) from the cart version, but if you want to dump it, I will end the auction early. Let me know asap on the status of whether it was actually dumped or not! Thanks!

Forget it. I've ended BOTH auctions for "the cause". Zoop, please email me a shipping address and the Rambo cart + Great Soccer card with be shipped asap!

Nintendont
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 6:25 pm
> > > Rambo 2 wasn't dumped.

> > Ahh..I wasnt even aware that those two games weren't dumped. Umm...Rambo already got a bid, but the great soccer card hasn't. I really don't think that it varys much (if at all) from the cart version, but if you want to dump it, I will end the auction early. Let me know asap on the status of whether it was actually dumped or not! Thanks!

> Forget it. I've ended BOTH auctions for "the cause". Zoop, please email me a shipping address and the Rambo cart + Great Soccer card with be shipped asap!

Ohh...sorry bout the 3d glasses. Can't do anything with that...just too many bidders :(

Thanks (text)
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 6:45 pm
> Forget it. I've ended BOTH auctions for "the cause". Zoop, please email me a shipping address and the Rambo cart + Great Soccer card with be shipped asap!

Thanks for your help.
I checked something and in fact World Soccer was already dumped and show a "Great Soccer" title screen on some emulators, but I am really interested in the card version because it isn't a 32 kb game (it is 128 kb) so it requires a mapper. And at my knowledge it would be the only SMS card with a mapper! (I admit I even didn't heard of it before I saw it on ebay).
My address is in Meka documentation ;-)

Don't worry about the 3D Glasses. I know there aren't common and you can get some high bids with it.
Nintendont
Re: Thanks (text)
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 6:55 pm
> > Forget it. I've ended BOTH auctions for "the cause". Zoop, please email me a shipping address and the Rambo cart + Great Soccer card with be shipped asap!

> Thanks for your help.
> I checked something and in fact World Soccer was already dumped and show a "Great Soccer" title screen on some emulators, but I am really interested in the card version because it isn't a 32 kb game (it is 128 kb) so it requires a mapper. And at my knowledge it would be the only SMS card with a mapper! (I admit I even didn't heard of it before I saw it on ebay).
> My address is in Meka documentation ;-)

> Don't worry about the 3D Glasses. I know there aren't common and you can get some high bids with it.

Yeah, I think the card is German. I picked it up a long while back just because it was such an oddity. Ok, I doubt I'll be able to get to the post office this weekend (labor day weekend), but I should be shipping both carts on Tues. I'm in the US...how should I ship em? (I rarely ever ship internationally)

Nintendont
Long threads suck
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 7:06 pm
> > > > Rambo 2 wasn't dumped.

> > > Ahh..I wasnt even aware that those two games weren't dumped. Umm...Rambo already got a bid, but the great soccer card hasn't. I really don't think that it varys much (if at all) from the cart version, but if you want to dump it, I will end the auction early. Let me know asap on the status of whether it was actually dumped or not! Thanks!

> > Forget it. I've ended BOTH auctions for "the cause". Zoop, please email me a shipping address and the Rambo cart + Great Soccer card with be shipped asap!

> Ohh...sorry bout the 3d glasses. Can't do anything with that...just too many bidders :(

Sorry bout the long thread, but I forgot to ask you. My brother also has an odd sms game. Its "Teddy Boy", but not a card...a cartridge! I doubt he'll give it up tho (he doesnt really do the emulation thing)...but I wanted to ask: Just how many cart/card variations are there out there?

Re: Thanks (text)
Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 1999 8:44 pm
> Yeah, I think the card is German. I picked it up a long while back just because it was such an oddity. Ok, I doubt I'll be able to get to the post office this weekend (labor day weekend), but I should be shipping both carts on Tues. I'm in the US...how should I ship em? (I rarely ever ship internationally)

Normal airmail shipping. Not ISP, it is extremely expensive.
Sending yours would cost like 10$, probably less.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!