Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Zoop!! Dump this rare games!!

Reply to topic
The Master
Zoop!! Dump this rare games!!
Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 1999 1:05 am
Zoop!! Dump this rare games: Sonic Blast (Master System and Game Gear), Tails' Sky Patrol (Game Gear) and Shining Forces Gaiden 1 (Game Gear).

P.S.: Up-date the Meka!!

Burango
Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 1999 1:29 am
> Zoop!! Dump this rare games: Sonic Blast (Master System and Game Gear), Tails' Sky Patrol (Game Gear) and Shining Forces Gaiden 1 (Game Gear).

> P.S.: Up-date the Meka!!

Please do not pester Zoop to dump certain games. He will release the games you asked for in good time. Everytime someone asks him to dump or release a certain title, it's release is delayed even longer. Zoop and crew are making these games available to us for very little, and even nothing if you have not contributed to SMS Power (and I bet most of you have not!. Thank you Zoop and SMS Power for the games you release each day and for MEKA - The best emulator around.

Re: The master! dump them yourself!!! *nt*
Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 1999 3:18 am
> > Zoop!! Dump this rare games: Sonic Blast (Master System and Game Gear), Tails' Sky Patrol (Game Gear) and Shining Forces Gaiden 1 (Game Gear).

> > P.S.: Up-date the Meka!!

> Please do not pester Zoop to dump certain games. He will release the games you asked for in good time. Everytime someone asks him to dump or release a certain title, it's release is delayed even longer. Zoop and crew are making these games available to us for very little, and even nothing if you have not contributed to SMS Power (and I bet most of you have not!. Thank you Zoop and SMS Power for the games you release each day and for MEKA - The best emulator around.
Hey Lamer!
Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 1999 3:04 pm
> Zoop!! Dump this rare games: Sonic Blast (Master System and Game Gear), Tails' Sky Patrol (Game Gear) and Shining Forces Gaiden 1 (Game Gear).

Seu fdp...go buy this game at some store near of you, I know
you can find theses games very easy in any games store in Brazil(I know because
I live in Brazil too). Shut up your mouth if you dont have anything better
to say!
Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 1999 6:22 pm

Sure. And maybe I could send you some money, too ?
Aren't you asking too much ?

I do not have anything against Brazilian, but I noticed that 90% of the requests on this board and that I recieve by e-mail are from Brazilian people.
*FIND ME THE CARTRIDGES AND I'LL DUMP THEM*
Brian
Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 1999 11:00 pm
> > Zoop!! Dump this rare games: Sonic Blast (Master System and Game Gear), Tails' Sky Patrol (Game Gear) and Shining Forces Gaiden 1 (Game Gear).

> Sure. And maybe I could send you some money, too ?
> Aren't you asking too much ?

> I do not have anything against Brazilian, but I noticed that 90% of the requests on this board and that I recieve by e-mail are from Brazilian people.
> *FIND ME THE CARTRIDGES AND I'LL DUMP THEM*

Yeah, you should put this notice in heading 1 across the top:

Attention Brazilians and other morons: DO NOT REQUEST ROMS, OR REQUEST TO HAVE CARTS DUMPED.

probably say it in portuguese though

Re: A little drastic , but gets the job done...*nt*
Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 1999 11:51 pm
> > > Zoop!! Dump this rare games: Sonic Blast (Master System and Game Gear), Tails' Sky Patrol (Game Gear) and Shining Forces Gaiden 1 (Game Gear).
> > > P.S.: Up-date the Meka!!

> > Sure. And maybe I could send you some money, too ?
> > Aren't you asking too much ?

> > I do not have anything against Brazilian, but I noticed that 90% of the requests on this board and that I recieve by e-mail are from Brazilian people.
> > *FIND ME THE CARTRIDGES AND I'LL DUMP THEM*

> Yeah, you should put this notice in heading 1 across the top:
>

Attention Brazilians and other morons: DO NOT REQUEST ROMS, OR REQUEST TO HAVE CARTS DUMPED.

> probably say it in portuguese though
Fabricio (Animal)
Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 1999 12:20 am

> > I do not have anything against Brazilian, but I noticed that 90% of the requests on this board and that I recieve by e-mail are from Brazilian people.

1. Probably because most brazilians doesn't speak english, and don't read the rules.
2. Probably because most people here are from Brazil.

> > *FIND ME THE CARTRIDGES AND I'LL DUMP THEM*

> Yeah, you should put this notice in heading 1 across the top:
>

> probably say it in portuguese though

'Brazilians and ohter morons' he said.
This means he called all brazilians are morons.
But I am brazilian, and I don't consider myself as a moron, so please shut up, or direct your messages to the people who did the shit, and not for all of us who hate these lame requests as much as you do.

I hate these people who blame a whole country instead of 1 or 2 morons.

Thank you.

Rain_1
Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 1999 12:57 am
> I do not have anything against Brazilian, but I noticed that 90% of the requests on this board and that I recieve by e-mail are from Brazilian people.

That's cause most Brazilians are stupid.. (i can tell that.. i'm a Brazilian)... but don't bother with those stupids.. just release the roms you want, at the time you want, if you want..
And don't do a 50months delay between releases of the meka (regged and public.. :D)

[]'s

Limbs a Flyin'
my theory
Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 1999 3:21 am

possibly due to the sms still being a machine sold mainly in Brazil; so perhaps that draws much more Brazilian attention to sms related sites?

im sure if this was a nes related sites you would find most requests from a country where the nes was very popular (the US perhaps?)

and remember, other countries have their fair share of morons too ;)

Brian
Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 1999 4:57 pm
>
> > > I do not have anything against Brazilian, but I noticed that 90% of the requests on this board and that I recieve by e-mail are from Brazilian people.

> 1. Probably because most brazilians doesn't speak english, and don't read the rules.
> 2. Probably because most people here are from Brazil.

> > > *FIND ME THE CARTRIDGES AND I'LL DUMP THEM*

> > Yeah, you should put this notice in heading 1 across the top:
> >

> > probably say it in portuguese though

> 'Brazilians and ohter morons' he said.
> This means he called all brazilians are morons.
> But I am brazilian, and I don't consider myself as a moron, so please shut up, or direct your messages to the people who did the shit, and not for all of us who hate these lame requests as much as you do.

> I hate these people who blame a whole country instead of 1 or 2 morons.

> Thank you.

I thought that some people might take it that way when I wrote it, and thought about changing it a little. But I figured...I don't give a shit anyway. Why do I have to please you?
I obviously didn't mean it the way you take it, but I guess that's too bad. I really don't care.

brian
Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 1999 4:59 pm

> That's cause most Brazilians are stupid.. (i can tell that.. i'm a Brazilian)... but don't bother with those stupids.. just release the roms you want, at the time you want, if you want..
> And don't do a 50months delay between releases of the meka (regged and public.. :D)

Actually, I think you should increase the delay between registered and public releases of meka to at least a month. Force people to send in more carts.

Meka registration
Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 1999 5:33 pm
> > That's cause most Brazilians are stupid.. (i can tell that.. i'm a Brazilian)... but don't bother with those stupids.. just release the roms you want, at the time you want, if you want..
> > And don't do a 50months delay between releases of the meka (regged and public.. :D)
> Actually, I think you should increase the delay between registered and public releases of meka to at least a month. Force people to send in more carts.

That's what I will do, starting with 0.21/0.30.
Spinner 8
hahahaha
Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 1999 10:43 pm

> Sure. And maybe I could send you some money, too ?
> Aren't you asking too much ?

> *FIND ME THE CARTRIDGES AND I'LL DUMP THEM*

that was awesome :)

uzplayer
Either the US or Russia (-more-)
Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 1999 5:05 pm

Either the US or Russia. The NES or I should say Famicom is still out over there too as the Dendy

- uzplayer -

>

> possibly due to the sms still being a machine sold mainly in Brazil; so perhaps that draws much more Brazilian attention to sms related sites?

> im sure if this was a nes related sites you would find most requests from a country where the nes was very popular (the US perhaps?)

> and remember, other countries have their fair share of morons too ;)

uzplayer
Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 1999 5:08 pm
He's just pointing out that mostly Brazilians are requesting these games..

>
> > > I do not have anything against Brazilian, but I noticed that 90% of the requests on this board and that I recieve by e-mail are from Brazilian people.

> 1. Probably because most brazilians doesn't speak english, and don't read the rules.
> 2. Probably because most people here are from Brazil.

> > > *FIND ME THE CARTRIDGES AND I'LL DUMP THEM*

> > Yeah, you should put this notice in heading 1 across the top:
> >

> > probably say it in portuguese though

> 'Brazilians and ohter morons' he said.
> This means he called all brazilians are morons.
> But I am brazilian, and I don't consider myself as a moron, so please shut up, or direct your messages to the people who did the shit, and not for all of us who hate these lame requests as much as you do.

> I hate these people who blame a whole country instead of 1 or 2 morons.

> Thank you.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!