Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Heroes of the lance IS an AD&D game (text)

Reply to topic
Blueboy
Heroes of the lance IS an AD&D game (text)
Post Posted: Thu Aug 19, 1999 11:43 pm
I have an old game book on nes games, and the nes port of this game is in it. The difference is that the title is Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of the Lance in stead of just Heroes of the Lance (the gfx on the nes version are inferior).

Anyway, the book says that (the nes version of) Heroes of the Lance is the first official video game based on the AD&D Role playing game.

I will supply scans to anyone who emails me about it. It is only a 3 page article.

The Sky Baby
Post Posted: Fri Aug 20, 1999 2:00 am
> I have an old game book on nes games, and the nes port of this game is in it. The difference is that the title is Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of the Lance in stead of just Heroes of the Lance (the gfx on the nes version are inferior).

> Anyway, the book says that (the nes version of) Heroes of the Lance is the first official video game based on the AD&D Role playing game.

> I will supply scans to anyone who emails me about it. It is only a 3 page article.

it is deffinitly official as i have the Spectrum version and that has loads of AD&D stats in the manual

I will see if i can find it out

Scan
Post Posted: Fri Aug 20, 1999 6:43 am
It's welcome. You can send it to me by email and I'll put it online here.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!