Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Road Rash...

Reply to topic
Road Rash...
Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 1999 7:55 am
A few years ago, I read in an Australian magazine that Road Rash II was coming out on the GameGear.
Did this ever happen?
Thanx
~unfnknblvbl

P.S: Zoop, once again you are a living legend. Thankyou *so* much for releasing Road Rash for the SMS. That game ROCKS!!!
I see it as an example of how a systems capabilities can be stretched to the asolute maximum int he hands of a good programmer. Ah well, I ramble a bit too much.
I liked Road Rash so much I will buy the cart!
Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 1999 8:38 pm
> A few years ago, I read in an Australian magazine that Road Rash II was coming out on the GameGear.
> Did this ever happen?
> Thanx
> ~unfnknblvbl

> P.S: Zoop, once again you are a living legend. Thankyou *so* much for releasing Road Rash for the SMS. That game ROCKS!!!
> I see it as an example of how a systems capabilities can be stretched to the asolute maximum int he hands of a good programmer. Ah well, I ramble a bit too much.
Re: I liked Road Rash so much I will buy the cart!
Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 1999 8:54 pm
Honnestly, I couldn't believe it, because I absolutly *hate* this game (just like Sitio do Picapau).
Anyway, it's a proof that different people can like different games :)
hehe, Me too!
Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 1999 11:50 pm

> > A few years ago, I read in an Australian magazine that Road Rash II was coming out on the GameGear.
> > Did this ever happen?
> > Thanx
> > ~unfnknblvbl

> > P.S: Zoop, once again you are a living legend. Thankyou *so* much for releasing Road Rash for the SMS. That game ROCKS!!!
> > I see it as an example of how a systems capabilities can be stretched to the asolute maximum int he hands of a good programmer. Ah well, I ramble a bit too much.
Limbs a Flyin'
Re: I liked Road Rash so much I will buy the cart!
Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 1999 3:33 am

> Honnestly, I couldn't believe it, because I absolutly *hate* this game (just like Sitio do Picapau).
> Anyway, it's a proof that different people can like different games :)

the gg version is slighty better i think; but anyways, i realy love road rash 2 for megadrive..
( you can even 'overclock' it in genecyst for more frames per second if you have enough cpu)

PolarBoy
Road Rash sound is crap
Post Posted: Fri Aug 20, 1999 1:55 am
It is my opinion that the sound FX, what few there is are duff. Just wanted to mention it. Its a decent enuff game on SMS anyway, I really liked RR2 and 3 on the Genesis because of the split screen modes.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!